Wolfman binder

Started by Wolfman, April 20, 2021, 09:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfman

Quote from: Hepcat on April 22, 2021, 10:22:17 PM
Well if a Frankenstein binder fetched $22.99 four years ago, it's perfectly reasonable for a Wolfman binder to fetch the same today.

:)
One blunder by a seller does not beget a similar blunder by another seller.

JP

Hepcat

Well if they did a Search for Sold listings....

:-\
Collecting! It's what I do!

Wolfman

Quote from: Hepcat on April 23, 2021, 12:33:57 PM
Well if they did a Search for Sold listings....

:-\
That's a possibility, although they may have seen others that sold for a lot more.

JP

Dr.Terror

Great to see folks can find great deals from time to time.   I love when this happens for a collector...not so much a flipper. 
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Hepcat

Quote from: Dr.Terror on April 27, 2021, 12:07:26 AMI love when this happens for a collector...not so much a flipper.

My exact feelings as well!

:)

Anton Phibes

Way to go, JP....!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mcfly22

Hope its real deal! In the details section says reproduction though. Let us know!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mcfly22 on April 28, 2021, 04:17:34 PM
Let us know!In the details section says reproduction though.
''

I'm sure it's real, but I'd ask him want he meant, anyway.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Allhallowsday

What a terrific piece!  What a great score!  Congratulations.  I had a Frankie binder, but I've not seen that Wolfman!  Cool. 
If you want to view Paradise, simply look around and view it.

Hepcat

Quote from: Wolfman on April 20, 2021, 09:17:20 PMI just happened to check eBay, and saw the 1960's Wolfman binder at a BIN price of $22.99. Needless to say, I bought it as quick as possible. It's slightly warped, but no apparent issues with the front, so I think I got a steal at that price.

So was it up to snuff when it arrived?

???

Wolfman

Wolfman

Quote from: Mcfly22 on April 28, 2021, 04:17:34 PM
Hope its real deal! In the details section says reproduction though. Let us know!
I don't recall seeing that. Either way, it's clearly an original. I have a repro of the Dracula (Samjo), and it's not sealed on all 4 sides, which allows you to remove the artwork from the top. This is sealed on all 4 sides.

JP