THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Spock on December 06, 2017, 04:59:47 PM
Ian
Teemu commissioned me for black and white versions. If interested just let me know

Daaaaaang!!!!  That's some SERIOUS customer service right there my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palifan

Wow, that really is amazing of you and makes sense with the way the film was made. I'll have a think about your kind offer but it's nice to know there's always a possibility for something special.

All hail to Spock!  ;D

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: the_horror_man on December 03, 2017, 11:01:22 PM
Ya, like it came out of the bargain bin when you go to a collectible store and they have a bunch of used figures all thrown in a bin.

thm
I felt so bad that this DD masterpiece had been mistreated, that I had to pick him up and give him the TLC he deserves.  Hopefully, I can restore him back to all his glory.  Kinda bums me out when I see people not appreciating art.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on December 06, 2017, 07:53:45 PM
I felt so bad that this DD masterpiece had been mistreated, that I had to pick him up and give him the TLC he deserves.  Hopefully, I can restore him back to all his glory.  Kinda bums me out when I see people not appreciating art.

Please post pics after you restore it. ;D

thm

teemu

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 06, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

Daaaaaang!!!!  That's some SERIOUS customer service right there my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin has been awesome helping my They Live collection grow....there is more!

Sean

the_horror_man

Pennywise sold out immediately on Monsters in Motion. I've followed DD for years and to have DD sell out in 1/2 day and his vendor sell out in a day is probably the fastest I have seen.

thm

Spock

Heres pics of the Frank / Nada fight pack I did for him. He designed the box and one of the Mego box guys done the printing

Palifan

They look amazing and I love their new threads, that's a fantastic one off to have and a very happy customer I'm sure.  :D

I'd love to see the other picture posted up here if you get the chance Spock of the group shot with the B&W versions and other characters. I can't view them very big with the link supplied so it would be nice to see them like the ones above.

Ian

Spock

I actually made five of these. Have one left too :)

Palifan

Quote from: Spock on December 07, 2017, 01:07:40 AM
I actually made five of these. Have one left too :)

Oh no, don't tempt me so close to Christmas, my CC is hurting!

Ian

Anton Phibes

This almost never shows up on ebay, and is Martin's best Cushing likeness imho. Just posting in case anyone here wants to treat themselves, it isn't mine. Nor am I affiliated with the seller.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distinctive-Dummies-12-Peter-Cushing-as-Sherlock-Holmes-Hound-of-Baskervilles/382307260229?hash=item590349d745:g:1cwAAOSwjyhaLamQ

Mcdee

No wonder the new Pennywise sold out so quickly....This guy bought a bunch up....
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distinctive-Dummies-Pennywise-Acid-Face-Version-IT-1-9-Megostyle-Figure/152817553601?hash=item2394a2d0c1:g:E~8AAOSwFSxaJ0Q9

How many others went to vultures like this?

Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Anton Phibes

I take it you didn't secure one, McDee? :-\

Spock

Quote from: Mcdee on December 10, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
No wonder the new Pennywise sold out so quickly....This guy bought a bunch up....
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distinctive-Dummies-Pennywise-Acid-Face-Version-IT-1-9-Megostyle-Figure/152817553601?hash=item2394a2d0c1:g:E~8AAOSwFSxaJ0Q9

How many others went to vultures like this?

Mcdee

In fairness, they are a retailer who buy a set amount every month, whether its a success or not. With such retailers i doubt i would have lasted this long.