What have you been listening to?

Started by Allhallowsday, August 24, 2012, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Don't know what the album is, but apparently it's on DOT RECORDS.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Well......

Metallica-Ride the Lightning-1984
The Rolling Stones-Let It Bleed-1969
Patty Smith-Horses-1975
AnthraX-Among the Living-1987
David Bowie-Diamond Dogs-1975
Slayer-Reign in Blood-1986
KISS-Revenge
KISS-Hotter Than Hell-1974
The WHO-Who's Next-1971
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 03, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Well......

Metallica-Ride the Lightning-1984
The Rolling Stones-Let It Bleed-1969
Patty Smith-Horses-1975
AnthraX-Among the Living-1987
David Bowie-Diamond Dogs-1975
Slayer-Reign in Blood-1986
KISS-Revenge
KISS-Hotter Than Hell-1974
The WHO-Who's Next-1971
YEAH!!!

Lunkenstein

Heard a great tribute to Lou Reed's '70s solo albums recently. I'd forgotten I have so many of those LPs.

Also, been returning to some great SANTANA albums after their initial success like WELCOME and BORBOLETTA.
Paul

marsattacks666

Mike Scott

Been listening to Janis Joplin "I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama!"
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

AC*DC- If You Want Blood-1978
Led Zeppelin-In Through the Out Door-1979

Wicked Lester

marsattacks666

Metallica-Kill 'em All-1983
The Eagles-Hotel California-1976/1977

marsattacks666

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on March 03, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
Heard a great tribute to Lou Reed's '70s solo albums recently. I'd forgotten I have so many of those LPs.

Also, been returning to some great SANTANA albums after their initial success like WELCOME and BORBOLETTA.

My favorite Lou Reed album is Berlin (1973). Its a gloom and doom masterpiece.  Transformer is another classic from that era.

Lunkenstein

I love both those albums, Mord. I finally got to see Lou live in 1978 during his STREET HASSLE tour. It was great!
Paul

marsattacks666

Listening to-RUSH-Moving Pictures-1981
AC•DC-Powerage-1978