The So-Bad they are Great Horror/ Sci-Fi or B movie films thread.

Started by marsattacks666, June 18, 2021, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

With that said. What is your favorite  So bad it's great Horror, Sci-fi or B movie film or films?

I'll start.......
Hard Rock Zombies(1985)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sCa4sskza4U&t=509s
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

I think you'll agree with this Mars. My pick is Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. I still love this movie. \m/

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 18, 2021, 11:52:31 PM
I think you'll agree with this Mars. My pick is Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park. I still love this movie. \m/

I do agree
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Jim Bertges

I know that Plan 9 gets all the accolades as being "The Worst" and they're richly deserved, but I prefer Bride of the Monster for my Ed Wood pick. There was a bit more effort put into it and you get a lot more Lugosi.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Jim Bertges on June 19, 2021, 05:00:24 PM
I know that Plan 9 gets all the accolades as being "The Worst" and they're richly deserved, but I prefer Bride of the Monster for my Ed Wood pick. There was a bit more effort put into it and you get a lot more Lugosi.
Bride of the Monster is really bad/good.

marsattacks666

Mike...In 3-D!

Teenagers from Outer Space for me. It's one of my all-time favorites.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on June 24, 2021, 07:07:20 PM
Teenagers from Outer Space for me. It's one of my all-time favorites.
That's a fun film to watch. Poor doggie.

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Anton Phibes

She will always wear the crown: Wasp Woman (1959)
The Brian That Wouldn't Die
Monster on the Campus
The Flying Serpent
The Devil Bat
The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Without Warning (1980)

marsattacks666