Stuff you hate doing game.

Started by BlackLagoon, April 27, 2012, 10:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

I hate having to walk somewhere in this heat.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

missdead13

I hate having to wake up , and my house is empty ( well , not really , its fullll of toys and monsters. .
but ).. my kids are gone right now. .

and its so quiet and empty .
and I miss them :(

Its sad. I hate when theyre not around.    ** sniffle.
" Your future is in an oblong box "

Caveman

I do not like the one who decided that there would be only 24 hours in a day because it is difficult to live in such a short time. You know what I mean, eight hours of work, eight hours of sleep and what remains for what you really want to do.

Very bad math!

BigShadow

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

horror1o1

Quote from: missdead13 on July 08, 2012, 06:37:15 AM
I hate having to wake up , and my house is empty ( well , not really , its fullll of toys and monsters. .
but ).. my kids are gone right now. .

and its so quiet and empty .
and I miss them :(

Its sad. I hate when theyre not around.    ** sniffle.

Awe...they'll be back soon. =)
It's all about the Horror.

Caveman

Sleeping. No choice but I hate it.

charp13

Using the electric hedge trimmer (which I'm about to do), because it's loud and irritating......but I have no choice   :(  The last time I decided to use manual trimmers, I cut my finger tip off.  It took 2 years (through the process of granulation,to finally grow back.  But these beasts we call "shrubs"will not trim themselves...I really hate shrubs!

Universal_Adam

I hate not having the money to buy the plethora of things that I want.
Check out my Universal Monster Facebook Fan Page!
http://www.facebook.com/Ultimateuniversalstudiosmonstersfanpage

Fester

Quote from: charp13 on July 18, 2012, 10:46:48 AM
Using the electric hedge trimmer (which I'm about to do), because it's loud and irritating......but I have no choice   :(  The last time I decided to use manual trimmers, I cut my finger tip off.  It took 2 years (through the process of granulation,to finally grow back.  But these beasts we call "shrubs"will not trim themselves...I really hate shrubs!

Be careful with those!

Many years ago, my mother lopped off part of a finger with her manual trimmers.
The next year she bought an electric trimmer. She cut the cord in two.  Sparks flew and she dropped the trimmers, but tried to catch it as it fell.  She caught the still moving blades and sliced open three fingers.  The following year she made my Dad trim the greenery.

I hate paying unexpected bills.

charp13

Fester- Holy Hedges!!! That's such a common thing for me to do- catch something when I drop it...as in an iron  :(  Yes- I did that about 20 years ago! It's an instinct passed down from our butterfingered ancestors, I guess. Well I am taking a break after 3 large bushes- it now looks like our house isn't abandoned (on one side). I have 8 more to go, so I'm glad I read that cord story!  I will be waaaay careful  :)

Fester

If you decide to get careless--get it on video . . . ::)

charp13

Will do, Fester!  :)  Although I only have the old wood burning model of an Iphone, I'll try to set something up.  Last night I was showing my grandson how to do a skateboard trick on our laminate floored hallway, and I didn't fall off when I was fooling around on it.....but when I told my grandson to give it a try, the board flew behind him and hit me in the ankle!  hahahaha! I pretended like it didn't hurt so he wouldn't feel badly about it. But it was one of those bone bruises to the ankle deals. Owww. He's not at my house today, so I can limp! 

Caveman

Is it only me or It used to be a lot easier to choose something as common as a juice?

Nowadays...

Grape-Banana-Strawberry
Kiwi-Apple-Pear 
Cherry-Raspberry-Mango   
Orange-Pineapple-Lime
Papaya-Grapefruit-Prune
Peach-Cranberry-Tangerine
Lemon-Watermelon-Blueberry
and the list goes on...

Don't worry! If your favorite flavor is not on this list, make your own mix. It will be on a shelf somewhere at your nearest supermarket...for sure.

Seriously, do we really need all this??? :o

marsattacks666

I hate losing close friends, or a close friend. It makes me very sad.
Especially when I seem to disappear.......without notice.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."