The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies  (our 16th President was a busy lad)

marsattacks666

Jimmy Carter-39th President. He was a buzy lad.....errrrrrr, Man, too.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Wich2

Lunkenstein

Damn. I thought this was one board I could come to and not see politics. So sick of it.
Paul

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 11, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Damn. I thought this was one board I could come to and not see politics. So sick of it.
Read again. It started with Lincoln moved to Carter and ended with # 45. All light-hearted posts. There was no malice or political debate.

Lunkenstein

Quote from: Wich2 on July 11, 2017, 06:28:10 PM
Donald Trump Jr. - soon to be busing.
(Trays.)
So I guess that means I'm allowed to make light-hearted jokes about any president (current or past) and/or their family members too, right?
Paul

Lunkenstein

Ok, here goes.  Talk about a horror show! #44 said I'd be saving $2,500 per year on insurance, but instead, it now costs $10,000 more. Guess he couldn't do math, heheh.
Paul

Wich2

Well, you didn't use the thread of word association at all. (Which is the point.)

And, you didn't make it funny. (Which is the other point.)

Mord

Quote from: Lunkenstein on July 11, 2017, 07:46:17 PM
So I guess that means I'm allowed to make light-hearted jokes about any president (current or past) and/or their family members too, right?
Presidents are fair game, as long as it connects with the previous post and is funny or witty (not mean-spirited or overly partisan). Family members....not so much (unless they try to collude with an enemy government to influence our democracy). Then, it's ok I guess. Btw, this country has always been great. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a whiney little b*tch.

Back to the game:
Son of Frankenstein

tidroplane

Listen to them...Children of the night...What music they make!

tidroplane

Listen to them...Children of the night...What music they make!