The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: creaturefan95 on June 02, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
Mord, please wait your turn.
Huh?  You had an emogie before you changed it. I responded to the last comment before that.

creaturefan95

Quote from: Mord on June 02, 2017, 10:47:29 AM
Huh?  You had an emogie before you changed it. I responded to the last comment before that.

Right, I turned  ";)  ;)" into this:

Quote from: creaturefan95 on June 02, 2017, 10:23:39 AM
Say no more, say no more

I was just bored and wanted to have a little fun! :angel:

Nothing to see here. Carry on.  C:)

Mord

Quote from: creaturefan95 on June 02, 2017, 12:11:45 PM
Right, I turned  ";)  ;)" into this:

I was just bored and wanted to have a little fun! :angel:

Nothing to see here. Carry on.  C:)
Yep, I must have responded in the interim between the two. No problem. Your turn, my good man.

creaturefan95

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

BASS!   (I keep thinking of that scene from Shaun of the Dead, outside the Winchester)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on June 02, 2017, 02:49:58 PM
BASS!   (I keep thinking of that scene from Shaun of the Dead, outside the Winchester)

Guitar

Me, too! Great scene.

marsattacks666

Joseph_Baeza

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)