The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Joseph_Baeza

Joseph_Baeza

marsattacks666

SeX PiStoLs ( I still want the "7,and would love to see a finished version of the film.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 15, 2016, 03:15:38 PM
SeX PiStoLs ( I still want the "7,and would love to see a finished version of the film.
Same here.

Steve Jones (he has a great radio show in L.A.......plays all the cool stuff)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on September 15, 2016, 03:43:14 PM
Same here.

Steve Jones (he has a great radio show in L.A.......plays all the cool stuff)

I would like to check-it-out. Very cool.

Davey/Davy Jones

marsattacks666

marsattacks666