The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

You said it,  brother!

1977 (Clash b-side to White Riot)

marsattacks666

Mord

Blue Oyster Cult  - their producer also did "Give "Em Enough Rope" (with considerably less cowbell)

marsattacks666

Mord

The Go Gos  - I saw Belinda's fur at the Whisky-a-Go-Go. Ask me later, I wouldn't want Chakor to see this.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 15, 2016, 01:45:43 PM
The Go Gos  - I saw Belinda's fur at the Whisky-a-Go-Go. Ask me later, I wouldn't want Chakor to see this.

Was that pre- GERMS?  >:D

Furry

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 15, 2016, 01:48:01 PM
Was that pre- GERMS?  >:D

Furry
No, they opened for Madness (Belinda was dating the singer). She wore a big sweater with no panties. I was pressed against the stage, dead center. Anytime I looked up, I saw heaven. I was transfixed and motionless. I couldn't turn and face the crowd for obvious reasons. It was pre-waxing days, nice. Madness were decent, but the Specials were the best of the ska-punks. Great times.

Selector

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 15, 2016, 02:04:37 PM
No, they opened for Madness (Belinda was dating the singer). She wore a big sweater with no panties. I was pressed against the stage, dead center. Anytime I looked up, I saw heaven. I was transfixed and motionless. I couldn't turn and face the crowd for obvious reasons. It was pre-waxing days, nice. Madness were decent, but the Specials were the best of the ska-punks. Great times.

Selector

Wow! Selector! You are really digging deep. ;D

The Business

Joseph_Baeza

marsattacks666