The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Gory Glenn

Joseph_Baeza

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mord

Mord

Quote from: YoungestMonsterKid on February 26, 2016, 07:56:40 PM
Weird Al
I Love Rocky Road
Rock 'n Roll High School  - Believe it or not, I used to go to high school with Al. He was valedictorian at Lynwood High School. My brother played guitar for him while Al played accordion. I played shoebox (didn't have a drum kit), but couldn't keep time that well.

YoungestMonsterKid

Quote from: Mord on February 26, 2016, 08:07:40 PM
  Rock 'n Roll High School  - Believe it or not, I used to go to high school with Al. He was valedictorian at Lynwood High School. My brother played guitar for him while Al played accordion. I played shoebox (didn't have a drum kit), but couldn't keep time that well.
I'll believe you but only if you tell me that you're actually serious.

Mord

Quote from: YoungestMonsterKid on February 26, 2016, 09:05:35 PM
I'll believe you but only if you tell me that you're actually serious.
I'm absolutely serious (for once). He and my brother were sophomores, while I was a senior. He'd come over after school and do all these little ditties that we would record on an old school cassette recorder. My brother was actually a heavy metal guitarist, but he played pop with Alfred. I was told to keep the beat on an old shoebox (with a couple of rulers for drumsticks). A couple of those primitive recordings made it on a local radio show (Dr. Demento). He had his first mini-hit a few years later with "My Bologna" on Capitol Records. Someone told me that he mentioned those sessions briefly on one of those VH1 "Behind The Music" episodes.

YoungestMonsterKid

Quote from: Mord on February 26, 2016, 09:47:10 PM
I'm absolutely serious (for once). He and my brother were sophomores, while I was a senior. He'd come over after school and do all these little ditties that we would record on an old school cassette recorder. My brother was actually a heavy metal guitarist, but he played pop with Alfred. I was told to keep the beat on an old shoebox (with a couple of rulers for drumsticks). A couple of those primitive recordings made it on a local radio show (Dr. Demento). He had his first mini-hit a few years later with "My Bologna" on Capitol Records. Someone told me that he mentioned those sessions briefly on one of those VH1 "Behind The Music" episodes.
Wow, this was the last thing I expected to hear today.

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."