The Classic Horror Movie Word Association Game (current 3/11-? )

Started by marsattacks666, March 28, 2013, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Jim Bertges

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

"His name was always Buddy,
and he'd shrug and ask to stay..." (I hope someone gets this reference)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2015, 05:10:12 PM
"His name was always Buddy,
and he'd shrug and ask to stay..." (I hope someone gets this reference)

Great LP, Mord. Aladdin Sane

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 08, 2015, 05:23:17 PM
Great LP, Mord. Aladdin Sane
I had a feeling you'd get it. Man, we must have had the exact same record collections.
T-Rex

Gory Glenn

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2015, 05:44:03 PM
I had a feeling you'd get it. Man, we must have had the exact same record collections.
T-Rex

Marc Bolan

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2015, 05:44:03 PM
T-Rex

We probably do...
Quick list:
Rolling Stones
KISS
Slayer
The Damned
Stooges
Kinks

marsattacks666

Joseph_Baeza

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on October 08, 2015, 06:19:37 PM
We probably do...
Quick list:
Rolling Stones
KISS
Slayer
The Damped
Stooges
Kinks
Love them all except the Damped (I do love The Damned, though). I'm particularly glad you mentioned the Kinks & the Stooges. Punk and metal bands owe them so much.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
Love them all except the Damped (I do love The Damned, though). I'm particularly glad you mentioned the Kinks & the Stooges. Punk and metal bands owe them so much.

Sorry. I corrected that....The Damned.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on October 08, 2015, 06:32:41 PM
I agree, kind sir.

Didn't Gallagher play mallet and melon for The Damped? (which left you more than just damp in the front row)

>:D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...