Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura of foreboding

Howsabout you tell us where to send this info, 'cause I didn't get an invitation!   ;D ;D

MonsterBaker666

Captain Action, Action Boy and Doctor Evil.  And Major Matt Mason and Calisto.  And Big Loo, too (he fights for you).

Count Zachula

Mad Max, Gamera, White Zombie, Rat Fink, Weird Ohs, The Cereal Monsters, Return of the Living Dead, Halloween III, Danzig, Frank Zappa, Tom Waits.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 18, 2022, 05:54:58 PM
Howsabout you tell us where to send this info, 'cause I didn't get an invitation!   ;D ;D

Here was the return address on that email:  customercare(*at*)super7.com

Use email topic:  RE: Your collection is missing *something* 🏆
ADAM

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 18, 2022, 07:30:43 PM
Here was the return address on that email:  customercare(*at*)super7.com

Thank you!  Now I just need a good idea to pitch to them! 

Monsters For Sale

I imagine they have used up the characters they have licensing for. 

Maybe some accessories for the little 3¾" figures.  Some lab tables and equipment like glassware and Kenneth Stickfaden-looking electronics.  Stone walls and various level step bases for displaying groups, etc.

A good way to avoid more licensing hassles.
ADAM

judd

aura of foreboding

Honestly, if they ditch the cards and do a special packaging, we could get Henry Frankenstein, Dr. Pretorius, Van Helsing, Renfield, Malvea, Gwen, and Kay figures just using the costuming and "generic" face sculpts. 

geezer butler

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 18, 2022, 03:21:07 PM
I just got an email from Super7.  They are soliciting ideas for new products.

"WHAT'S YOUR HOLY GRAIL?

You know, that one collectible you just can't seem to pin down. Maybe you're on a quest to find a figure of an obscure comic book character. Or, a very specific 80's-inspired enamel pin. Perhaps the item you're in search of doesn't even exist... yet.

That's where we come in. Reply to this email and let us know what you'd like to see next from Super7. We're constantly cooking up new collectibles and your input could inspire our next creation!"

So here is your chance to try to influence a toy manufacturer.  Send them an email.

That's really cool MFS  Thanks for posting.

I want them to produce the Witch from first Black Sabbath album cover. 🤘

other than that Monster Squad figures would be cool. Jerry the vampire neighbor and Peter Vincent would be sick too.

judd

James Bond, Man From UNCLE.  Western characters.

fearliath

Reaction CFBL Rita Playset guys. This is where you ask for it. It comes with Exclusive Kay, David Reed and Lucas figures. Little creature cage onboard. MAKE THE REQUEST!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

I sent Super7 my suggestions about accessories for the 3¾" figures.

They sent me a "thank you for your support" reply.

I doubt anything will come of it, but no other toy manufacturer has ever requested my input.  Better to let them have my opinion than just sound off to the other members here.  (I'm certain nothing will ever come from that.)
ADAM

MonsterBaker666

Sent in my suggestions - will they produce any of them?  Who knows.  Depends on if they think there's a market big enough to produce them, and for characters not in the public domain, whether they can get a license for them. 

Time will tell. 

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 19, 2022, 01:22:44 PM
They sent me a "thank you for your support" reply.

I got the same for my Creature Mystery Game and Paint-by-Numbers set. Wish I had seen the Rita playset, earlier. :(
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website