Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordMudd

Quote from: VulcansFury on August 04, 2019, 11:12:33 PM
Thanks! What about that ground pattern?

My father was stationed in England during Korea and being newly married, my mom got to go with him. While she was there she bought an English garden playset, 1950's, and brought it home. All was well until I came along and found it. Those cardboard tiles are about all that is left of it.  :'(

CCC.

VulcansFury

Quote from: LordMudd on August 05, 2019, 01:57:20 AM
My father was stationed in England during Korea and being newly married, my mom got to go with him. While she was there she bought an English garden playset, 1950's, and brought it home. All was well until I came along and found it. Those cardboard tiles are about all that is left of it.  :'(

CCC.

If you want to scan them I can make you some replacements.

LordMudd

Quote from: VulcansFury on August 05, 2019, 09:25:27 AM

If you want to scan them I can make you some replacements.

Thank you but I have started doing that.

CCC.

LordMudd

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 05, 2019, 10:41:41 AM
There are some nice stone patterns, here.

One of the nice things about these is the designer took the time to line up the lines so that no matter how you put them together, they match.

CCC.

Mike Scott

Quote from: LordMudd on August 05, 2019, 11:19:12 AM
One of the nice things about these is the designer took the time to line up the lines so that no matter how you put them together, they match.

Some do.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

has anyone heard anything about wave 2 ReAction monster figures tentative new release date?  It's awfully quiet, and I thought they were supposed to have been released already?

Count Zachula

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 15, 2019, 11:31:52 AM
has anyone heard anything about wave 2 ReAction monster figures tentative new release date?  It's awfully quiet, and I thought they were supposed to have been released already?

Probably will be released around October like last year.  Bet they sell better around that time anyway.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 15, 2019, 11:31:52 AM
has anyone heard anything about wave 2 ReAction monster figures

Monsters in Motion has the Revenge of the Creature ReAction figure. It doesn't say it is a pre-order. Don't axe me!
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 15, 2019, 12:51:21 PM
Monsters in Motion has the Revenge of the Creature ReAction figure. It doesn't say it is a pre-order. Don't axe me!

Oh, goody!! Is there a link, Mike?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 15, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Thanks, Mike.
Creech looks nice with the shackles.

Yeah, but what's up with the mouth?

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 15, 2019, 01:42:34 PM
Yeah, but what's up with the mouth?

Lipstick? Is it the Female equivalent to the AHI Creature.