Super 7 "Official Universal Monsters Thread"

Started by Remco Wolfman, February 16, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadonarrival

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 20, 2019, 01:04:02 PM
I think I saw someone mentioned on one of these threads they wanted to see a comparison of the all types of UM mini figures. Shot these just for fun while rearranging my shelves!

Awesome collection!!! Wish i kept my horror world keshi, they are pricey as hell now.

Mike Scott

Great collection of minis, Count Z!  :)  Wish I could do a Creature shot, like that, but half mine are on cards.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Count Zachula on July 20, 2019, 01:04:02 PM

Wait...a RED shirt Wolfman? Is that even legal? The Universal Style Guide Police will be knocking at your door any minute now.

Count Zachula

Here's some shots of the cool translucency on these figures. Would be cool to display these with lights behind them. Did one of the Frankenghosts too. Ignore my extremely dusty window sill...

Count Zachula

Quote from: deadonarrival on July 20, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
Awesome collection!!! Wish i kept my horror world keshi, they are pricey as hell now.

Thank ya kindly! I paid a pretty penny for the horror world figures, even though the guy on evilbay cut me a deal.  They're actually erasers, my girlfriend sometimes jokes about the notion of accidentally using them.

Mike Scott

Man, I am pissed at all the people selling those beach towels on eBay!! They didn't want those things at all! They just wanted to make sure that the people who do want them have to pay them 4 times the price to get them!!  >:( >:(
CREATURE FAN

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 20, 2019, 05:16:54 PM
Man, I am pissed at all the people selling those beach towels on eBay!! They didn't want those things at all! They just wanted to make sure that the people who do want them have to pay them 4 times the price to get them!!  >:( >:(

Many thanks to Super7 for enabling the scalpers once gain.  They couldn't have done it without you.

ADAM

VulcansFury

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 20, 2019, 05:16:54 PM
Wait for the hype to die down, the prices should get better, especially if the supply is so high from sellers.

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Mord on July 20, 2019, 04:13:52 PM

Wait...a RED shirt Wolfman? Is that even legal? The Universal Style Guide Police will be knocking at your door any minute now.

The cool thing is in the early 1990s, Wolf Man had many shirt color options from Universal.  The Imperial/Placo figure had a red shirt.  The POGs had a white/blue shirt.  The Telco Wolf Man had a yellow shirt.  It wasn't until 1997 that we got the green shirt. 

aura of foreboding

Quote from: VulcansFury on July 20, 2019, 06:47:59 PM
Wait for the hype to die down, the prices should get better, especially if the supply is so high from sellers.

I find it hard to believe we won't be getting another edition of this towel. 

Mike Scott

Quote from: VulcansFury on July 20, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

Unless there is only a fraction of the amount of towels compared to the number of people who want them?
CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

Quote from: aura of foreboding on July 20, 2019, 06:59:04 PM
I find it hard to believe we won't be getting another edition of this towel.

I want you to be right, but I don't know.
CREATURE FAN

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 20, 2019, 07:15:51 PM
I want you to be right, but I don't know.

It's not really a "throwaway" item like the hair gel or toilet paper.  It's more like the masks, and we have received several versions of those.  Now, it might not be a towel.  It might be a t-shirt or a tapestry.  (I'd love a tapestry!)  Still, a light blue towel with this design would be welcome.  I just can't believe it not getting a wider release, especially at the rate it sold.   

Subatomic_Matt

I wasn't aware we'd gotten other releases of the masks. Makes me feel better since I don't get paid for a couple weeks and I'm afraid the new ones will be sold out by then.

Also, I wonder if Super7 has considered a lunchbox?