GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanBaugh

Hi, my name is Bryan Baugh.
I've been making a living as a storyboard artist in TV Animation for about 10 years. But... by night - and on weekends - I draw MONSTERS!!! I have a comic book/ graphic novel series called "Wulf and Batsy" and I have also illustrated a few other horror comic books professionally.

I joined this message board a while ago and have "lurked" now and then. But recently I decided it was time to start interacting.
There's nothing I love to talk about more than monsters!

Here's my website if anybody wants to see my monster art, or check out my comics...

http://www.cryptlogic.net/

Glad to be here!

-B

Howler

Welcome Bryan! I have heard of Wulf and Batsy! A buddy of mine use to work at a comic book start and i asked him if he could order it for me, but alas, it was to no avail. I'm looking forward to checking out your work on your website.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

BryanBaugh

Quote from: Howler on August 17, 2013, 06:47:25 PM
Welcome Bryan! I have heard of Wulf and Batsy! A buddy of mine use to work at a comic book start and i asked him if he could order it for me, but alas, it was to no avail. I'm looking forward to checking out your work on your website.

Thanks, Howler!!
That is very flattering to hear from someone on this forum who actually knows my comic!
Talk about a warm welcome!
Sorry your previous search for my books came up empty...
Well I have good news, you can order copies at the Store Page on my website: http://www.cryptlogic.net/store/
(Please forgive the plug!!) Haha.

-B

Howler

Quote from: BryanBaugh on August 17, 2013, 06:53:33 PM
Thanks, Howler!!
That is very flattering to hear from someone on this forum who actually knows my comic!
Talk about a warm welcome!
Sorry your previous search for my books came up empty...
Well I have good news, you can order copies at the Store Page on my website: http://www.cryptlogic.net/store/
(Please forgive the plug!!) Haha.

-B

I have bookmarked that page and when i have some spare cash I will be picking up those graphic novels. Thanks for the link
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

marsattacks666

Welcome to the UMA, Bryan B. I checked out your site. Really great artwork.  ;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Unknown Primate

Welcome to this creepy place, BB.  And, yes, your art is damn cool!

BTW, UP most civilized thing in UMA.  Ask anyone except Scatter.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Unknown Primate

I just looked at your site again - I was wrong...  it's not just damn cool - it's freakin' awesome - and inspiring!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

McDougals House of Horror

Quote from: BryanBaugh on August 17, 2013, 06:32:46 PM
Hi, my name is Bryan Baugh.
I've been making a living as a storyboard artist in TV Animation for about 10 years. But... by night - and on weekends - I draw MONSTERS!!! I have a comic book/ graphic novel series called "Wulf and Batsy" and I have also illustrated a few other horror comic books professionally.

I joined this message board a while ago and have "lurked" now and then. But recently I decided it was time to start interacting.
There's nothing I love to talk about more than monsters!

Here's my website if anybody wants to see my monster art, or check out my comics...

http://www.cryptlogic.net/

Glad to be here!

-B

BB, love your artwork, especially your Elm Street montage and color Creature & Julie Adams!! Welcome to UMA!
"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

BryanBaugh

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 18, 2013, 06:30:42 AM
Welcome to the UMA, Bryan B. I checked out your site. Really great artwork.  ;D

Thanks for sayin so!

BryanBaugh

Quote from: Unknown Primate on August 18, 2013, 01:01:29 PM
I just looked at your site again - I was wrong...  it's not just damn cool - it's freakin' awesome - and inspiring!

Aww shucks thanks buddy!

BryanBaugh

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on August 18, 2013, 01:50:59 PM
BB, love your artwork, especially your Elm Street montage and color Creature & Julie Adams!! Welcome to UMA!

Thank you! As a matter of fact I had the opportunity to show that Creature illustration to Ms. Adams when I met her at a horror convention last April. She seemed very amused by it. Haha.

Zackuth

Welcome!!  I looked at your website as well.  You are very talented!!
"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

BryanBaugh

Quote from: Zackuth on August 19, 2013, 02:03:59 PM
Welcome!!  I looked at your website as well.  You are very talented!!

Thanks!! Glad to be here!

stackerpentecoste

Hey all

My name is Mark, im 25 from the UK

A huge horror fan with most of my love with Universal's creatures.

Wanting to start a figure collection so thought this would be the perfect place to start

Cheers

marsattacks666

Quote from: stackerpentecoste on August 26, 2013, 03:53:28 PM
Hey all

My name is Mark, im 25 from the UK

A huge horror fan with most of my love with Universal's creatures.

Wanting to start a figure collection so thought this would be the perfect place to start

Cheers

Welcome to the UMA, Mark.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."