GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepysFan

Welcome to the UMA crypt Bob, Bookman, and Pargolf.  Hope you survive your stay, especially around feeding time.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

LaraKarloff

Hello, my name is Laura and I love everything related with the Universal Monsters, movie classics and everything that has to do with the creepy, old, scary, etc..
I chose the nickname LaraKarloff because I usually call  Lara, and because I love Boris Karloff and other actors and actesses horror classics.

I'm from Spain, and my english is a little bad, so I'll try to make myself understood  ;)

I hope to post a lot in the forum. Greetings to all!

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

marsattacks666

Welcome Lara to the coolest forum on earth, the UMA.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Haunted hearse

Nothing wrong with a little broken English Lara Karloff.  If I recall the character Karloff portrayed in Frankenstein wasn't all that fluent in English either. 
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

McDougals House of Horror

Wecome Lara. Since you're Spanish and like Boris
here's a poster from a 2010 Spanish film festival
in Costa del Sol that featured the Frankenstein films --
did you attend?

"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

BrideofRonnenstein

Quote from: LaraKarloff on August 01, 2013, 05:47:43 AM
Hello, my name is Laura and I love everything related with the Universal Monsters, movie classics and everything that has to do with the creepy, old, scary, etc..
I chose the nickname LaraKarloff because I usually call  Lara, and because I love Boris Karloff and other actors and actesses horror classics.

I'm from Spain, and my english is a little bad, so I'll try to make myself understood  ;)

Welcome Lara!!!
Bride of Ronnenstein has spoken....

LUCKMANN

Quote from: LaraKarloff on August 01, 2013, 05:47:43 AM

Hi Lara!
I'm from Brasil and your english is way better than mine, people here are the best, don't worry about it.
Welcome to UMA and feel the good vibes from all of us!

Abraços!
Por que se preocupar com o amanhã
Se ele acaba depois de amanhã?

Since 1981!

Scatter

Welcome Lara..........and don't worry about your English. It's my native tongue and I'm no Norman Shakespeare.  ;)
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Unknown Primate

Or Herman Schwartz, for that matter!

Welcome to the UMA, Lara.
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Dr. Jack Griffin

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jay, although my handle is Dr. Jack Griffin. As you could probably guess, the Invisible Man is my favorite monster.  :P I'm 28 and have been a monster fan my whole life. I've been looking for a community just like this; glad I found it and happy to be here.  :D

BrideofRonnenstein

Quote from: Dr. Jack Griffin on August 04, 2013, 09:18:41 PM
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jay, although my handle is Dr. Jack Griffin. As you could probably guess, the Invisible Man is my favorite monster.  :P I'm 28 and have been a monster fan my whole life. I've been looking for a community just like this; glad I found it and happy to be here.  :D

Welcome Jay!
I hope you'll find this a very friendly place to geek out about monsters :)
Bride of Ronnenstein has spoken....

Zackuth

"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

LUCKMANN

Por que se preocupar com o amanhã
Se ele acaba depois de amanhã?

Since 1981!