GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horror1o1

It's all about the Horror.

deathfink

Amazing. Found this place quite by accident. I was searching for some info on the APC canned monster puzzles of the 70's (you know, the 200 big scary pieces ones). Did not find what I was looking for but found this fabulous forum instead. I have been a member of numerous other horror related boards. I always found that they were too filled with petty BS and quickly became dull. I won't mention any names. Anywho, I still have some questions about the APC puzzles and would like to share some odd things I have noticed about them. So I will need to get some photos snapped and uploaded and I am sure I will meet more of you there.

Cheers.

monsterphile

Welcome to the newbies.  From the main page, check the section called the Induction Center for general rules and how to show pictures at the UMA.

deathfink--The APC puzzles, both canned and boxed, and the posters with the matching artwork have definitely been discussed at some point.  You can try searching for mentions of them or you can start a new thread.

Rob

Evermonster

Hello guys, very happy to join this forum!

Richard ;)

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

mic1120

>:D name is mic .i have UM all my life im 44 yrs old.my favorite memories are being a young kid and waiting til 1130pm  saturday nights watching wbff channel 45, for old school horror movies to come on .favorite monster has got to be dracula!

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Fritz m.d.

Baron Meinster

Greetings everyone!  I am Baron Meinster, devoted monster fan since watching the 1933 King Kong at the age of 4.  Though I love something from every era of sci-fi/horror, my main passion is for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla.  I saw Godzilla vs. Megalon a year after I saw Kong and have never looked back.  But, enough about me.  There are monster films to watch, discuss, critique and love.  It's a pleasure to be here among my fellow monster fans!

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Hepcat

Quote from: Zillaman67 on July 03, 2012, 10:24:57 AM
-but I'm pretty darn computer illiterate for my age (45 in August). Can someone (ANYONE!) please help me and tell me how i can post pics???

Here's a tutorial:

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2087.0

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Lady Contessa

My name  is Ms. Lady Contessa and Im looking forward to a goulish time here!!
Lady Contessa

Zackuth

"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

Baron Meinster

Thank you, Unknown Primate.  I am very glad to be here. 

Scatter

We have a little niche all carved out for the newbies. Welcome to the crypt!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html