GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wolfmanpaul

Hi, my name is Paul, I'm an artist, the majority of my work is of the horror genre, particularly classic monsters. My most recent accomplishment is have 5 prints for sale on lonchaney.com. I submitted several pictures to the Chaney family and we decided on 5 prints featuring both Lon Chaney Sr. and Lon Chaney Jr. some of the profits benefit the Lon Chaney Jr. Star Fund which raises money to have the actors name on a star on Hollywood Blvd. walk of fame. I often click on your links from facebook to enjoy the sculptures, art and models that grace this page, glad to be a member.

scott_of_smeg

Quote from: Wolfmanpaul on February 09, 2012, 04:16:32 PM
Hi, my name is Paul, I'm an artist, the majority of my work is of the horror genre, particularly classic monsters. My most recent accomplishment is have 5 prints for sale on lonchaney.com. I submitted several pictures to the Chaney family and we decided on 5 prints featuring both Lon Chaney Sr. and Lon Chaney Jr.

Do you have a link to your prints?

"Quite a good scene, isn't it? One man crazy — three very sane spectators."

Howler

Hello, my name is John. I first saw this site through FB awhile back and thought it was about time I actually signed up here.

I love werewolves, horror movies, hockey and rockabilly/ psychobilly music.

Not much else to tell.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

missdead13

Quote from: Howler on February 12, 2012, 01:44:14 AM
Hello, my name is John. I first saw this site through FB awhile back and thought it was about time I actually signed up here.

I love werewolves, horror movies, hockey and rockabilly/ psychobilly music.

Not much else to tell.

well. youre in the right place.. welcome.  :)
" Your future is in an oblong box "

Howler

scott_of_smeg

Howler

DarkOaks

My real name is Zack Brown, not to be confused with the Zac Brown Band, which I have never listened to. Just not my sort of music, but someone had to make the name famous :-/

"DarkOaks" is a tip of the hat to Son of Dracula & the name of the plantation owned by the Caldwell family in the film. It's the only name I could think of that wasn't already taken. Hello everyone, glad to be here!

scott_of_smeg

Renfield

Howdy,

My name is Tim. I've been buying & selling used books for the last bunch of decades.
I've also been doing magic for 40 years, have some mind-reading magic published
in obscure books. And I collect side-show exhibits.

I played Renfield in the play "Dracula", very happy to have it as a user-name.

Zombiology

Welcome Renfield.  Plenty of juicy monster stuff to snack on here.

Lunkenstein

Hi everyone,

My name is Paul.  I've been around several monster and three stooges boards for about twelve years under the names Lunkenstein and Lunkhead.  I've been a classic monster fan my whole life and love discussing older films and shows.  Been browsing the board here and it looked so inviting I decided to join.  Looking forward to celebrating our beloved creatures with you good folk.

All the best,
Lunk
Paul

Zombiology