GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monstersbride24

Hello all.

I'm fairly new to this site so I thought Id introduce myself. I'm Jennifer and I love monster movies just as much if not more than the next guy. :)  Many of you may know of my other half and his work on here. He goes by creaturerevenge. He kept going on about how great this site is... And what do ya know he was right.
SHE LIVES!!!

Unknown Primate

Welcome, Jennifer!  I noticed you didn't say, better half,  ;D!  Are you an artist, also?  Either way, pull up a slab and enjoy your stay here in the UMA!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

monstersbride24

Quote from: Unknown Primate on September 13, 2011, 10:24:50 PM
Welcome, Jennifer!  I noticed you didn't say, better half,  ;D!  Are you an artist, also?  Either way, pull up a slab and enjoy your stay here in the UMA!

LOL. He most certainly is my better half :) And no I am not an artist. I leave that part up to him. And I must say he's pretty fantastic at it. I just help him toss around ideas and give input when needed. It seems to work out. And thanks for the welcome!
SHE LIVES!!!

Scatter

Jennifer, welcome to the best damn monster site in the whole freaking WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

monstersbride24

Quote from: Scatter on September 14, 2011, 08:16:31 AM
Jennifer, welcome to the best damn monster site in the whole freaking WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Thanks Guys :)
SHE LIVES!!!

michblk

Welcome Jennifer, this is one of the best groups out there!  Enjoy and don't be afraid to participate!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Zardoz

creaturerevenge

Get ready to become addicted! The site is up on my computer pretty much all day and when I need a short break I click over to it to see whats going on. I'm not sure yet if that's a healthy thing to do... but who cares! It's monsters!  :)
Do you like monsters? They're my only weakness...

www.creaturerevenge.com
http://creaturerevenge.blogspot.com/

monstersbride24

Quote from: creaturerevenge on September 14, 2011, 01:08:42 PM
Get ready to become addicted! The site is up on my computer pretty much all day and when I need a short break I click over to it to see whats going on. I'm not sure yet if that's a healthy thing to do... but who cares! It's monsters!  :)
Too late!! I've been on here all day! It's pretty awesome :) Now i really wont work at work. Thanks 
SHE LIVES!!!

Moonshadow

New "member" Mysweetf appears to be a spambot. Not sure who to notify so I thought I would just throw it out there.

Scatter

Quote from: monstersbride24 on September 14, 2011, 01:32:15 PM
Too late!! I've been on here all day! It's pretty awesome :) Now i really wont work at work. Thanks

When you get fired, you can be with us 24/7!!  :D
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

marsattacks666

Velcome Jennifer, to the wonderfulb awesome UMA!  You will definitely love UMAland.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Unknown Primate

Just watch out for marsattacks666 & Scatter - those guys are maniacs!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

hellboyfan

Really? They seem kinda mellow to...AAAAHHHHH!!!!NNNNOOOOO!!!GHAAAAAA!!!!  >:D
James
"...to a new world of gods and monsters!"

monstersbride24

Quote from: Unknown Primate on September 18, 2011, 04:44:51 PM
Just watch out for marsattacks666 & Scatter - those guys are maniacs!
Then I'm sure I'll fit right in lol
SHE LIVES!!!