GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charp13

Well -Rex Honey, I've seen your name on here a couple of times, and I always wondered about your unique screen name! I'm glad you decided to join in and maybe someday we'll get to see some of your photography. I guess you've been on Cloud 9 tonight, watching TCM!  :)  I have never seen "The Unholy Three", so I guess I'll be staying up late!! I am sure a lot of our other UMA members are also watching tonight's TCM masterpieces.
Anyway- Welcome silent horror and Monster fan!

CreepysFan

Greetings Rex, glad you've slithered from the shadows and decided to show yourself.  Join in and have fun, just don't devour too many of the visitors.  Welcome to the Crypt.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Rex Honey

Thanks guys, looking forward to spending a lot more time here.

Joe Monster

Hello there, everyone! Joe Monster here wishing all of my fellow creeps a warm how-do-ya-do. I'd heard of the UMA for the longest time but never got around to joining. But at the behest (re: threats of injury) from my good friend the Drunken Severed Head, I decided to finally join the army's ranks.

Although I'm nothing but a wee whippersnapper, I like to consider myself a Monster Kid and am glad to be in such great company. Looking forward to seeing you all on the boards! I'm off to explore now. As our friend Bramwell Fletcher said "He... he went for a little walk! Heh heh ha ha ha!"
There are far worse things awaiting man... than DEATH!

CreepysFan

Welcome to the Crypt Joe Monster.  Any friend of Max's........ is still welcome.  ;D  Pull up a tombstone, and enjoy my friend.

blackcrowe85

Hi, my name is Mike and I live in the Pocono Mountains. I've been a fan of Universal monsters since I was about 5. I'm in my 40s now but I still enjoy (and sometimes prefer) to watch classic monster films. I'm not really a collector or an artist. I'd best describe myself as not just a fan, but a lifelong fan. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.
children of the night. what sweet music they make

Unknown Primate

Welcome, Mike!  You sound like a Monsterkid to me!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Scatter

Welcome aboard Mike!! Watch out for UP.............he bites and he hasn't had his shots.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

blackcrowe85

I would definitely say I was a Monster Kid. I used to read J. Ackermans "Famous Monsters of Filmland" every chance I got and I had Dracula and Frankenstein action figures. On Saturday afternoons, I'd be glued to "Chiller Theater" on WWOR-TV in New York. On Friday nights, we had a local horror TV show called Uncle Ted's ghoul school which came on at midnight which would show all the classic horror films of the 40's, 50's and 60s.

Unknown Primate

I rest my case!!

I do bite, but only when agitated by Scatter...  ;D
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Scatter

Quote from: blackcrowe85 on August 27, 2011, 11:02:15 AM
I would definitely say I was a Monster Kid. I used to read J. Ackermans "Famous Monsters of Filmland" every chance I got and I had Dracula and Frankenstein action figures. On Saturday afternoons, I'd be glued to "Chiller Theater" on WWOR-TV in New York. On Friday nights, we had a local horror TV show called Uncle Ted's ghoul school which came on at midnight which would show all the classic horror films of the 40's, 50's and 60s.

Hey Mike, you still up there in WWOR land?? I used to get Chiller Theater out of that station in Connecticut.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

blackcrowe85

I live close by in Carbondale, Pennsylvania.  Strange, but I kind of miss those days of antenna-based television.

seed_murda

Hi everyone, my name is Justin and I am a noob here. I live in Stuart, Florida. Looks like a nice community you have here. I love all things monster/horror.
"A man who limits his interests limits his life."
— Vincent Price

CreepysFan

Quote from: blackcrowe85 on August 28, 2011, 01:31:30 PM
  Strange, but I kind of miss those days of antenna-based television.

Fewer channels, but 100% better quality viewing.   :)

CreepysFan

Greetings Justin, and welcome to our 24 / 7 continuous Halloween party.  Monsters all day, every day.  So dig yourself a grave and join in the fun, we're glad your among us.