What's Going On?

Started by Mike Scott, April 13, 2024, 01:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

You will begin to notice some (not all yet) of the familiar graphics the forum boards have again returned. Should have all of them restored by the end of the day. 
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

fmofmpls

Quote from: Hepcat on April 23, 2024, 10:10:47 PMPrior to the meltdown this board had the very best Search function I'd encountered on any board. The algorithm used was outstanding. But the Search function now basically doesn't work at all.

Try it now Hepcat. I changed a search engine setting.

fmofmpls

Quote from: Hepcat on April 23, 2024, 10:10:47 PMI also miss:

Show posts since last visit.
Show unread replies to your posts.

What theme are you using?

Most of those settings are found in your Profile settings.

Lunkenstein

Thank you, Terry for all your work on restoring things. We monsters appreciate it!
Paul

fmofmpls

Quote from: Lunkenstein on April 26, 2024, 08:59:46 AMThank you, Terry for all your work on restoring things. We monsters appreciate it!

Thank you Lunkenstein! Your comments just reminded me of the broken "like" feature we once had. I need to get this fixed soon. 😊

fmofmpls

The "Like" button has been restored. So be sure to show some love and like this post. :)

Mike Scott

Quote from: fmofmpls on April 26, 2024, 05:10:02 PMThe "Like" button has been restored. So be sure to show some love and like this post. :)

Yeah! I gave it a LIKE.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

fmofmpls

Quote from: Mike Scott on April 26, 2024, 05:25:57 PMYeah! I gave it a LIKE.

Thanks Mike. I liked your post that liked mine. lol. Now I'm trying to replace the heart with a thumb icon instead.

LundyAfterMidnight

Meanwhile, I'm lovin' the old logo design!
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Lunkenstein

This is awesome.  :)
Paul

BRICK

Thanks to all who worked hard to restore this site. Is there any way to reset the black theme that I was so accustomed to?
When times are dark, don't consider art to be merely a distraction; rather, think of it as a lifeline-  Neil Gaiman paraphrase.

fmofmpls

Quote from: BRICK on April 27, 2024, 09:34:14 PMThanks to all who worked hard to restore this site. Is there any way to reset the black theme that I was so accustomed to?

I'll be adding a similar all black theme soon. It may not be the exact same one as the previous one but it should be close.

TheMadScientist

Thanks a ton! The font and color updates are much easier on the eyes.

Universalrocks

Tapatalk is not working for me. I worked with them to solve it. They checked every thing and said it was on your end. They said you would have to download a new token. I lost the Email they sent me or I could tell you the exact name of what you need to download or update.