Old Halloween Stuff-Who's a collector- and show your finds thread.

Started by vintagehalloweentoys, September 07, 2012, 04:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbud

Thanks Chris.....my mom is gone too.....not a bad thing to think of them often......I sure do.

bigbud

jimm

bigbud

jimm

Super, Bud, I like the disgusted look on the Pumpkin that has to deal with the 2 kittys

Wicked Lester

charp13

I really love this topic, and I have learned so much about these beautiful vintage Halloween toys/decorations. You all have the best collections of vintage Halloween goodies I've ever seen! Thanks for all the pics. You can't beat the orange glow of a pumpkin blowmold- pure halloween joy!
Ghost, I had more than one tear in my eye when I saw your childhood photos. You are such sweet looking little trick or treaters, and the baby photo had me oohing & ahhing out loud! Too cute! And so awesome that you had the decorations while growing up.   :)

Ghost

Quote from: charp13 on September 18, 2012, 05:27:25 PM
I really love this topic, and I have learned so much about these beautiful vintage Halloween toys/decorations. You all have the best collections of vintage Halloween goodies I've ever seen! Thanks for all the pics. You can't beat the orange glow of a pumpkin blowmold- pure halloween joy!
Ghost, I had more than one tear in my eye when I saw your childhood photos. You are such sweet looking little trick or treaters, and the baby photo had me oohing & ahhing out loud! Too cute! And so awesome that you had the decorations while growing up.   :)

I think it is cool too that I have been able to keep them all this time.

1977 Me and my brother

2009 My son who is now 4 years old with the same pail

bigbud

Ghost, that little guy is gonna need to graduate to a bigger bucket soon!

Here's some stuff that is marked Rosbro....I especially like the Witch on the rocket!....

Ghost

Quote from: bigbud on September 18, 2012, 07:52:39 PM
Ghost, that little guy is gonna need to graduate to a bigger bucket soon!

Here's some stuff that is marked Rosbro....I especially like the Witch on the rocket!....

Oh he has upgraded big time. We are just about to the pillowcase stage. Rosbro cool now I know another Halloween plastics manufacturer along with Renzi and Empire to make my searching easier. That cat on the rocket witch looks similar to the cat on my Jack-O-Lantern blowmold.

bigbud

Silly me! I never had looked at that dark spot on the witch...it IS an arched-back black cat!

lblambert

I have to take some updated pics but here are some of my old Halloween goodies:

charp13

Ghost- You have touched our Halloween lovin' hearts with your perfect photos! It's amazing that you were able to hold onto something so precious for all those years! :) And your little one is adorable! (but of course, you and your brother were the original cuties). I saved a lot of my kids' things from the 80s, but they always broke the handles on their jack o lantern pails, so who knows where they went.
bigbud- you are a constant source of surprises! I love that Rocket Witch- Burnin' up her fuse up here alone.....
lbl- Holy Halloween!  You have an outstanding collection!! Man o Man- I LOVE your shelves of goodness! The pail with the witch that stands out on it is incredible! Were any of these things your as a child? And your light up haunted house is a work of art. It looks brand new- Beautiful collection and I'm so happy I got to see it   {^_^}