THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on August 06, 2020, 09:35:11 PM
be ready for more!
Hopefully in two packs from here on out! The quicker we can get more of these wonderful figures, the better.

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 08, 2020, 09:15:07 AM
Hopefully in two packs from here on out! The quicker we can get more of these wonderful figures, the better.

You'll have em sooner than later that's for sure. The last one will be a 2 pack (containing 4 figures ;) )

Anton Phibes

Ok, I don't wanna leave anyone in the lurch anxiously awaiting hints this month. So I am gonna step it up and be a little snappier.  The August days are swiftly getting away from us, and the next newsletter is going to be creeping up on you soon after all. So there you have it. Now you can budget. Toodles.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 22, 2020, 03:16:13 PM
Ok, I don't wanna leave anyone in the lurch anxiously awaiting hints this month. So I am gonna step it up and be a little snappier.  The August days are swiftly getting away from us, and the next newsletter is going to be creeping up on you soon after all. So there you have it. Now you can budget. Toodles.

Sounds like lurch and possibly the other family members in a 4 pack, some people could need some funds at hand if this is the case, especially if they're going for both colour and B&W.

The Adams Family series does look awesome though, some very happy people out there I'm sure :)

Ian

Anton Phibes

Lurch was too easy,lol...you're way off on the other one though. He's gonna come creeping right up on you if you're not careful.  No matter how much you spray. ::)

John Pertwee

Upson Pratt from Creepshow?

Anton Phibes

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on August 22, 2020, 03:46:32 PM
Sounds like lurch and possibly the other family members in a 4 pack, some people could need some funds at hand if this is the case, especially if they're going for both colour and B&W.

The Adams Family series does look awesome though, some very happy people out there I'm sure :)

Ian

The plan is the obvious ones in singles and the final four specialty finishing the whole family

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on August 25, 2020, 04:59:09 PM
The plan is the obvious ones in singles and the final four specialty finishing the whole family

Nice to know and these will be a big hit and look fantastic all together as a family.

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on August 25, 2020, 04:59:09 PM
I really hope Martin follows this up with The Munsters family next...including Uncle Gilbert and Uncle Lester! That would be epic!

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 26, 2020, 05:20:32 PM
I really hope Martin follows this up with The Munsters family next...including Uncle Gilbert and Uncle Lester! That would be epic!

Was in discussion. His worry is FTC has already did them.

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on August 28, 2020, 01:30:02 PM
Was in discussion. His worry is FTC has already did them.
FTC did them way back in 2004...and frankly, they weren't all that great.  I believe the family was only sold as a set (not sold individually) which forced a lot of collectors to pass on them back in the day, including me.  The Munsters absolutely deserve an updated DD treatment, and like I mentioned, having additional character figures like Uncle Gilbert & Lester would really be fantastic!

Anton Phibes

So much to do, so little time....So many character choices, so little time...... :angel:.

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 28, 2020, 06:12:31 PM
FTC did them way back in 2004...and frankly, they weren't all that great.  I believe the family was only sold as a set (not sold individually) which forced a lot of collectors to pass on them back in the day, including me.  The Munsters absolutely deserve an updated DD treatment, and like I mentioned, having additional character figures like Uncle Gilbert & Lester would really be fantastic!

All I can say is that it could happen eventually, maybe, BUT......alot of other characters Martin wants to do first. I agree that a DD Munsters set would be awesome. It's been discussed on, trust me.