Bikini Drive-in-1992

Started by marsattacks666, May 04, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on July 27, 2019, 10:49:03 PM
I just looked that up before this post. I'm not sure if you just bought it. Cinemasters in Scottsdale, Arizona has one for $195 in C8/C9 condition. Is yours from Cinema Collectors? They used to be on Wilcox in Hollywood.

No. I purchased the poster in 2011. There is an event called First Friday in Vegas. Many vendors and shops open late during the event. That night a vendor had a plethora of vintage movie posters. 1 sheets, Daybills, Lobby Cards, etc... So, I purchased a few I could afford.
One being Naughty School Girls. Plus, Vixen(Russ Meyer)
Mini Skirt Mob,  Hellraiser and Invasion of the Blood Farmers. That vendor made an offer I could not refuse.🤘😁

Cinema Collectors. That store use to be in Vegas, then they relocated to Henderson, NV., for many years. I use to buy from them all the time. Nice couple. I guess the went out of business, or maybe they sell on eBAY.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 29, 2019, 02:55:36 PM
Chatterbox-1977

Fun movie! Add "Teeth" (2007), and you've got the perfect vagina double feature..."It talks, it bites!"

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on July 30, 2019, 07:55:49 AM
Fun movie! Add "Teeth" (2007), and you've got the perfect vagina double feature..."It talks, it bites!"

Hey, yo!! This film is probably the worst of Candice Rialson's career. R.I.P.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Mord

Quote from: Memphremagog on August 04, 2019, 03:59:13 PM

I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never seen this. How does it compare to "Illsa the Wicked Warden"? I love everything about Lina Romay. Does she display her talents well in this one?

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 05, 2019, 02:50:04 PM
I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never seen this. How does it compare to "Illsa the Wicked Warden"? I love everything about Lina Romay. Does she display her talents well in this one?

I still have a copy and still do not remember the film or plot. I mean, sure, Women behind bars. Lol! Not much of a plot. There is an edited version of this film. Which is awful.