8″ Scale Leatherface Retro Mego Style Figure

Started by Palifan, February 16, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gory Glenn

Nice chainsaw accessory, ugly head sculpt and not in a good way.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Gory Glenn on February 16, 2017, 11:34:50 AM
Nice chainsaw accessory, ugly head sculpt and not in a good way.

My thoughts exactly.

thm

Mord

I hate to say it, I don't like it. I don't remember him looking like that in the film. At the very least, the hair should be much longer.

Anton Phibes

With the head repainted properly, and a change of attire for tighter fit...this could be a nice figure. As it stands presently....it looks somewhat...hurried. :angel:

Palifan

Agree with you all, he's never been a figure for me to collect but thought it was something worth putting up as I know there's a lot of love for him here. Maybe someone will customize this figure but seems a lot of effort after spending the money on it.

Ian

Mord

Quote from: Palifan on February 16, 2017, 01:10:50 PM
Agree with you all, he's never been a figure for me to collect but thought it was something worth putting up as I know there's a lot of love for him here. Maybe someone will customize this figure but seems a lot of effort after spending the money on it.

Ian
I enjoyed the 3rd movie, I just don't need it immortalized in vinyl. I'm ecstatic with NECA's other Leatherface figures , though (I only collect stuff from the first movie. Ian, it was very thoughtful of you to post this for us TCM fans. Thank you so much.

the_horror_man

It is an ok figure. However, they did a much better job on the Pretty Woman Leatherface and the TCM part 2 Leatherface mego style figures.

thm