SSE Creature PF at Sideshow

Started by MichaelCrawford, November 28, 2008, 01:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelCrawford

No comments yet on the black and white Creature PF at Sideshow today?  I normally don't do the b&w versions, but with just 100 being done, and with the Creature being my favorite Universal Monster, I had to bite.  I'll have to sell off the color version now, but I can live with that.  Anyone else picking it up?

Gareee

Hmm hadn't even heard about it till just now.. might look at it, but I'm pretty happy with the color pf creech. Actually MUCH happier then I originally thought I'd be with him.

EDIT:

Man that DOES look sweet, and I really like what they did with the eyes.

I've seen the color pf creech selling new though for as low as $250 though...not sure if he's $150 cooler to me in SS though.

MadCow

I think the SSE is awesome! Too bad it I just can't afford it.

I did score one of the SSE Dracula Dios though...  ;)

raycastile

If I hadn't plunked down $350 for the color one, I might be interested in this.  But I'm not made of money.
Raymond Castile

ScaryCreature

Quote from: raycastile on November 28, 2008, 10:27:48 PM
If I hadn't plunked down $350 for the color one, I might be interested in this.  But I'm not made of money.
I felt the same way... at first!  But, then I got to thinking that with only 100 of these being made, if I don't act now who knows what I'll have to pay on eBay in the future.  So, I took the plunge and ordered one.  I have the color PF and I'll compare the two of them once my SSE arrives.  I'm not made of money either and this took a heck of a bite out of my budget.  However, I figured since he's one of my FAVORITE monsters, I want to see him in glorious Black-and-White!

I love my color PF Creature, but I think the SSE is going to be just as cool.  I agree that the eyes on the SSE are awesome!

Gareee

I suppose they would make nice bookends...