Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 08, 2007, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Terror

After a long search I was finally able to track down  not one, but two  Ben Cooper "Kongo" .jigglers.    Also found an extremely tough to find tagged version of the Larami  Kong.   

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

marsattacks666

Picked this up

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monolith

Quote from: Dr.Terror on July 18, 2021, 12:36:36 AM
After a long search I was finally able to track down  not one, but two  Ben Cooper "Kongo" .jigglers.    Also found an extremely tough to find tagged version of the Larami  Kong.   

Cool. I've seen that Larami Kong before, but never with the tag. I didn't even know that it ever came with a tag. It says his name is "Kong Kong".

Monolith

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 18, 2021, 03:52:51 AM
Picked this up

Nice! I'm a fan of Russ Meyer's films. I have most of them on DVD, or VHS.

Monolith

marsattacks666

Monolith

I also got this one from the same seller for the same price...

Man Of A Thousand Faces Soundtrack (Varese Saraband 1981) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Monolith

Mike Scott

I used to have this LP. Now I have the CD version. I think it's the best of the modern recordings of the KONG score. Conducted by Fred (no relation) Steiner. He's probably best remembered for composing the "Perry Mason" theme and the music for "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show".

Quote from: Monolith on July 18, 2021, 11:28:31 PM
Max Steiner King Kong Soundtrack (1976) by donald deveau, on Flickr
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monolith

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 19, 2021, 02:07:29 AM
I used to have this LP. Now I have the CD version. I think it's the best of the modern recordings of the KONG score. Conducted by Fred (no relation) Steiner. He's probably best remembered for composing the "Perry Mason" theme and the music for "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show".

The music from Perry Mason and The Rocky And Bullwinkle Show--that's good stuff!

Hepcat

I like everything about The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends!

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on July 20, 2021, 01:19:21 PM
I like everything about The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends!

I have all of the episodes on DVD.  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monolith

I'm also a big Rocky and Bullwinkle fan.
Got this recently. A Mummy/Dracula wallet. Now I have three wallets, one with each monster image they made, so I'm happy.

Mummy Wallet (SPP 1963) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Hepcat

Oh, wow! What are the insides like?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!