More Junk

Started by raycastile, February 09, 2009, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatter

I just came across a Creech walker (with toes) for $25..........good buy, or no?
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Haunted hearse

Quote from: Scatter on May 27, 2014, 04:31:18 PM
I just came across a Creech walker (with toes) for $25..........good buy, or no?
Only if they included a scale wheelchair to compensate for the disability. :P
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Mike Scott

Quote from: Scatter on May 27, 2014, 04:31:18 PM

If it says AHI on the foot bottom, yes. Otherwise no.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Scatter

Quote from: Mike Scott on May 27, 2014, 08:12:48 PM
If it says AHI on the foot bottom, yes. Otherwise no.

Ah, thanks Mike. I'll check!

Scatter

Craaap...........better pics were posted, and the poor guy is toeless.  >:(

hugohernandez

Make sure the toy still works too!   nothing more disappointing than a sparkless non-walking Sparker.

couple on ebay pretty high priced AND they don't work.

BE SURE TO ASK.

"hanging with the mothmen, everybody's favorite disguise"

Hepcat

Quote from: raycastile on February 09, 2009, 04:50:30 AMHere are some closer shots of specific items so you can soak in their glory.

Quote from: CreepysFan on February 09, 2009, 01:38:53 PMMan, I haven't thought of those pocket skeleton hands In years.  Leave it to you Ray, to dig up the childhood memories.

Oh yeah! I remember coveting those as a kid.

8)

The problem was the necessity of feeding dozens or even hundreds of pennies into the gumball machine in front of Ken's Variety on Wharncliffe Road in London to get the little silver ball that could then be exchanged for the skeleton hands.

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Muggs

Quote from: Monster Bob on February 09, 2009, 11:18:07 AM

Novelty shrunken head from the 1950s. It is slightly bigger in size and more detailed than the 60s/70s heads.

I would like to see more pictures. Where can I view them? Is this up for sale by any chance?

Muggs

Novelty shrunken head from the 1950s. It is slightly bigger in size and more detailed than the 60s/70s heads.

These appear to be the Cossman Shrunken Heads. Where did you come across this? Sorry my question comes about 15 years too late.

Muggs

Quote from: MDG on February 09, 2009, 09:45:36 AMSo, are ya gonna lift the flying saucer and let us see the sex creature or what?

I bought a big plastic jar of those blue-tagged "jivaro" shrunken heads from a toy store that was going out of business about 10 years ago--at least 3 dozen of them. At the same time I got a bunch of small jigglers, plastic clips that looked like ears, balloons, rubber fish skeletons, witch fingers, harmonicas, etc, etc. They've all left the house as Halloween treats except the shrunken heads and 15 or so hula girl push-button puppets.
I just left you a private message. sorry I'm about 15 years too late.

Muggs

I just left you a private message.

Muggs

Quote from: MDG on February 09, 2009, 09:45:36 AMSo, are ya gonna lift the flying saucer and let us see the sex creature or what?

I bought a big plastic jar of those blue-tagged "jivaro" shrunken heads from a toy store that was going out of business about 10 years ago--at least 3 dozen of them. At the same time I got a bunch of small jigglers, plastic clips that looked like ears, balloons, rubber fish skeletons, witch fingers, harmonicas, etc, etc. They've all left the house as Halloween treats except the shrunken heads and 15 or so hula girl push-button puppets.
I just left you a private message.

Hepcat

Quote from: Muggs on April 21, 2024, 01:59:23 PMSorry my question comes about 15 years too late.

This is a discussion forum (not a "chat" board). As such questions are never "too late" since by keeping the topic active they serve to invite further discussion.

8)

Collecting! It's what I do!

Muggs

Quote from: Hepcat on April 23, 2024, 12:58:54 PMThis is a discussion forum (not a "chat" board). As such questions are never "too late" since by keeping the topic active they serve to invite further discussion.

8)

Thank you.