the worst movies of all time

Started by general gruesome, August 09, 2011, 06:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Quote from: Fester on August 14, 2011, 10:11:45 AM
But the best part was the yeti hunter played by Meatloaf. ::)

Automatically right THERE, it cannot be a 'worst movie'... ;)

Unknown Primate

Quote from: neonnoodle on August 13, 2011, 09:40:44 PM
RAT tail??  (confused)

Yeah, really - that went out of style around the same time the "mullet" did!  :D
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Fester

Quote from: Unknown Primate on August 14, 2011, 03:39:06 PM
Yeah, really - that went out of style around the same time the "mullet" did!  :D

The mullet is out of style?

Man, I've got to get out of Spokanistan more often!

Bock on topic:

'Santa Claus' devil clip

Mexican Santa Claus (1959) - Lupita's Devil Dream - Creepy Mexican Christmas film clip!

Sean

2 things...

1)  I like that Santa was still entertaining the idea that the Devil *toy* was plausible as a child's item even AFTER he learned you had to LIGHT IT....

2)  I was going to SWEAR the demon/ firepit extravaganza was home movies of our last trip to the Pocono Mountains-------until I realized THEY were wearing PANTS.

LundyAfterMidnight

Now I LOVE that Mexican Santa Claus, possibly the king of so-bad-it's-good flix!! I keep thinking, one of these Xmas's this is what I'm giving everyone.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Wicked Lester

Pretty much 90% of anything done by Brain Damage productions. Grade z movies at their worst. Granted there are a few that I have watched more than once but quite a few that were shut off and on to the next piece of crap inside of 30 minutes.

For big budget movies I have to go with one a lot of you really like  Shaun of the Dead. Tried watching it at least 3x and just can't handle more than maybe 20 minutes or so.

robodog

I kind of liked Shaun of the Dead. I still think Zombieland is the better Zombie movie though. Can't wait for the sequel!

Haunted hearse

Magic Land of Mother Goose" a childrens film brought to you by Gordon Herscell Lewis.  You might remember his other classics "Blood Feast", "Wizard of Gore", and "2,000 Maniacs".
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Monster Kid

Charles Band produces a lot of garbage with the exception of Dragonworld. Now that one was pretty good.    Worth seeing.  The others. like Robot Jox and Doctor Mordrid are just bad, bad. 

Monster Kid

We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story was another horrid film that comes to mind for Worst Film.  What was Spielberg thinking?  This supposedly kid friendly film was really kid UN-friendly.  I can imagine that someone said to him, "my kids love dinosaurs but Jurassic Park had too much predation for my tastes".  So he produced this animated disaster with nightmare scenes in a circus and an evil circus ringmaster, Screw Eyes, who collects nightmares and exhibits them. He also holds kids captive.  And what happened to him at the end (with the crows) was not good for kids to see.    Really.    The circus scenes bothered me much more than any scenes  in Jurassic Park with dinosaurs eating dinosaurs and dinosaurs eating people (and I was 38 when I saw both!).

creaturerevenge

Awe! No! I Love We're Back! I had the book it was based on and saw it in theaters as a kid when it came out! I loved it! Still do... I just came out on DVD and I picked it up to watch again and hold onto to show my kids one day. I was actually more scared of E.T. as a kid then I was of We're Back.
Do you like monsters? They're my only weakness...

www.creaturerevenge.com
http://creaturerevenge.blogspot.com/

ChattyLMS

Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Scatter

Quote from: Haunted hearse on August 15, 2011, 04:57:35 PM
Magic Land of Mother Goose" a childrens film brought to you by Gordon Herscell Lewis.  You might remember his other classics "Blood Feast", "Wizard of Gore", and "2,000 Maniacs".

Man, you dissin' "2000 Maniacs"?? That flick rocks!! ;D
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Zardoz

Zombieland was a Zombie movie ???  I could'nt tell.   Maybe a zombie movie
for those that hate zombie movies!!! 8)

Fester

Quote from: Zardoz on August 19, 2011, 07:54:19 AM
Zombieland was a Zombie movie ???  I could'nt tell.   Maybe a zombie movie
for those that hate zombie movies!!! 8)

Seems to me that all the zombies walking around might have been a hint. ::)