Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisabeth

EMPRESS OF THE NIGHT  Piano Music by the American Composer  Amy Beach

"E"
"....I do hope he won't upset Henry..."

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

general gruesome

tons of The Beach Boys

I have been listening to The Beach Boys Endless Summer Weekend on sirius satellite radio, where they are playing 24/7 Beach Boys tunes all weekend. They played an exclusive concert on saturday for Sirius as part of the Artist Confidential series, and have also been playing interviews with members of the band like Brian Wilson. It is featured on the '60s on 6 channel and I have been listening to it nonstop. I am a big Beach Boys fan and have been enjoying the 24/7 tracks of The Beach Boys of other sounds of the summer from the 1960s

It starts from May 25th to May 28th

missdead13

" Your future is in an oblong box "

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Howler

"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Flower

Hepcat

Those are great girl group tunes to which Flower listens! Here's another one of the best:

The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

Flower

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

missdead13

" Your future is in an oblong box "

Flower