I have th coolest Frankenstein display anyone has seen!

Started by tadhays, October 09, 2012, 09:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

regantr6

And the hands made what could be the coolest tie backs ever!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: regantr6 on November 09, 2014, 05:40:58 PM
And the hands made what could be the coolest tie backs ever!

That's a GREAT alternate use for the hands.  I never would have thunk of it!
ADAM

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: tadhays on November 02, 2012, 10:38:15 PM
Good job. Persistence pays off. I really don't care for the barrel, it's the Frankie and hands that you want. Not licensed by universal should make them very collectible. Next year will be a new monster, as well as every other season. Good job!

In 2012 Frankenstein was in stores.  Now in 2014, we have seen that Jim Beam have also issued Dracula displays.

Does anyone one know if the Dracula displays were in stores for Halloween this year (2014) or in 2013?

Also, this is the 3rd Halloween.  Was there another monster display?

Does any UMA member have a contact in The Jim Beam organization or a liquor store that has used these guys?

ADAM

horrorhunter

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on November 26, 2014, 04:16:02 PM

Does any UMA member have a contact in The Jim Beam organization or a liquor store that has used these guys?
Mord has probably had a lot of contact with Jim Beam.

"*hic*"
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

BijouBob8mm

LOL   Wish I had that kind of shelf space.  (Uhm, I mean to display the cool monster stuff; not bottles of Jim Beam or Jack Daniels...I was more of a Bacardi man, myself.)

Count Zachula

Holy shizzz! Those displays are BAD ASS!!! They would look awesome filled with toys!

Monsters For Sale

Bumping this thread with a question:

Did Jim Beam ever do any other monster displays for Halloween - or similar displays for other holidays?
ADAM

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on January 09, 2017, 08:31:07 PM
Bumping this thread with a question:

Did Jim Beam ever do any other monster displays for Halloween - or similar displays for other holidays?
I don't remember. I usually drink a lot of Jim  Beam during the holidays.

aura of foreboding

I remember the Chris Lee Dracula either in 2012 or 2013.  Have not seen anything cool since, and never saw the Frankenstein. 

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on January 09, 2017, 08:31:07 PM

Not a "display", but they had a JB ad poster, featuring The Creature, back in the '80s.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on January 09, 2017, 10:05:14 PM
Not a "display", but they had a JB ad poster, featuring The Creature, back in the '80s.
Found a pic, albeit a small one. The pic info listed '70s.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Says "Film Year: 1970s", whatever that means. The poster could be from the '70s? I have no empirical evidence on the date.

Here's the poster.

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website