Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 06, 2020, 10:55:30 PM
Well....
I just purchased an inflatable Elvira/Coors display.

So, you've solved your COVID-19 dating dilemma.  I hope you to are happy together.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 07, 2020, 12:15:26 AM
So, you've solved your COVID-19 dating dilemma.  I hope you to are happy together.

I knew it! Here comes the Love Doll jokes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My Wife, laughed.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Gojirafan

Got this Papo running T-rex today. Waiting to pair it up with the Neca Kong when its gets released.
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

geezer butler

Picked this up a few weeks ago. Outstanding book for Kiss kollectors out there. Covers 1973-1983. I'll post some pics from book soon.

2020-07-12_05-23-12 by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on July 18, 2020, 07:48:12 PM
Picked this up a few weeks ago. Outstanding book for Kiss kollectors out there. Covers 1973-1983. I'll post some pics from book soon.

2020-07-12_05-23-12 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Awesome !!!!🤘🏻
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 06, 2020, 10:55:30 PM
Well....
I just purchased an inflatable Elvira/Coor display, today.

Let me try this again. Photo didn't post last time.

They should of used her in the movie "Airplane" the copilot lol

marsattacks666

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on July 18, 2020, 11:55:38 PM
They should of used her in the movie "Airplane" the copilot lol

🤣

Lazarus

Came in this week.  It's essentially a reskin on Betrayal at House on the Hill, but it's got 25 missions made just for a Scooby-Doo game, so I would assume there's no missions with a traitor or things like that. 

But that's 25 hours of games for 35 bucks.   Pretty good.  And I feel like this game is gonna capture the feel of a Scooby doo Caper pretty well.

kapkarrot

Quote from: Lazarus on July 21, 2020, 10:17:05 PM

Came in this week.  It's essentially a reskin on Betrayal at House on the Hill, but it's got 25 missions made just for a Scooby-Doo game, so I would assume there's no missions with a traitor or things like that. 

But that's 25 hours of games for 35 bucks.   Pretty good.  And I feel like this game is gonna capture the feel of a Scooby doo Caper pretty well.

I love it!  And you actually get to play as Scooby Doo.  I recognized it as a Betrayal clone immediately, and I love those games

Lazarus

This week got WAY too expensive.  Hoping this is good.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Lazarus on July 25, 2020, 06:02:50 PM
Hoping this is good.

What is it, other then an EVIL DEAD box of something?
CREATURE FAN

Lazarus

It's another board game.  They're practically all I can post here that hasn't been posted by other people at least twice.

The companies involved have spotty track records, so I don't know if this will be any good.  BUT, Jasco fulfilled pledges for the previous Evil Dead 2 kickstarter, which screwed a lot of people over, so I thought it would be nice to support a company that did something good.

Mike Scott

I suppose everybody knows, but several of us got one of these from Super 7.

CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 25, 2020, 08:05:12 PM
I suppose everybody knows, but several of us got one of these from Super 7.

I ordered one. Thanks for this photo, Mike. Sellers are selling these Penn Plax'esque/Creature figure(s), for high prices.