Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on June 25, 2020, 07:54:45 PM
Picked this up today. These are nice editions. I have the Frankenstein, Godzilla, and Godfather special editions also.

2020-06-25_04-55-42 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Rad, Geezer!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

marsattacks666

Mike Scott

I was finally able to acquire a copy of my last remaining missing Scary Monsters publication. SMM Summer Special #3.  :)

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Lazarus

Finishing a collection is a happy and sad day.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 01, 2020, 10:51:34 PM
I was finally able to acquire a copy of my last remaining missing Scary Monsters publication. SMM Summer Special #3.  :)

Super cool, Mike. One of my favorite Horror magazine publications.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Lazarus on July 01, 2020, 11:29:48 PM
Finishing a collection is a happy and sad day.

Had another one. Finished the short run (6 issues) of UNDYING MONSTERS. Picked up the original LE #0 issue on eBay.
CREATURE FAN

geezer butler

Picked up Godzilla game at Target. Actually picked up It! figure a while ago, but forgot to post here. And there's better pic of the Swamp Thing figure I posted recently.

2020-07-02_09-25-01 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2020-07-02_09-23-50 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2020-07-02_09-23-58 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2020-06-18_02-10-52 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Mike Scott

I wish Amok Time would make some other '50s monsters/aliens like their IT!
CREATURE FAN

Lazarus

I hope you enjoy Tokyo Clash, Geezer!  It's a lot of fun.  I'm gonna try Mothra next time I play.  She works a little differently than the others.

marsattacks666

Pretty rad figure. It Terror from Beyond Space

geezer butler

Thanks guys! I agree, Mike---more figures!!

marsattacks666

Well....
I just purchased an inflatable Elvira/Coor display, today.

Let me try this again. Photo didn't post last time.