Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: comixzombie on June 29, 2019, 10:45:00 PM
I went a little (okay, A LOT) crazy over the last month. But I completed multiple mini collections within my larger collection. And the real reason I went a little mad is because I just happened across a few great deals that I couldn't pass up. The poster and the cup were just really cool and I'd never seen them before. But it's, uh, probably time to lay off of buying anything for a bit now.

Awesome! Congrats. That Topps poster is sick. I have that set of cards but didn't know about poster.

geezer butler

2019-06-29_04-36-44 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Picked this up on Saturday  :)

Mord

Ok, this is going to date us. Do you realize the Topps cards and poster are 25 years old this year? Incredible that none of us here seem to age. We must have vampire blood flowing in our veins.

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on June 30, 2019, 04:35:43 PM
Ok, this is going to date us. Do you realize the Topps cards and poster are 25 years old this year? Incredible that none of us here seem to age. We must have vampire blood flowing in our veins.

:o 25 yrs! Damn. I accumulated most of my collection over last 12 yrs or so. I remember seeing all that cool stuff in 90s and early 2000s but didn't have the space or cash. Once i became more accomplished in my career, bought a house, and married---the next step was start buying all the cool monster stuff I used to pass on when younger  :laugh:

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on June 30, 2019, 04:35:43 PM
Do you realize the Topps cards and poster are 25 years old this year?

It's incredible to think that the mid '90s were a quarter of a century ago!  :o
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Dr. Acula

Quote from: comixzombie on June 29, 2019, 10:45:00 PM
I went a little (okay, A LOT) crazy over the last month. But I completed multiple mini collections within my larger collection. And the real reason I went a little mad is because I just happened across a few great deals that I couldn't pass up. The poster and the cup were just really cool and I'd never seen them before. But it's, uh, probably time to lay off of buying anything for a bit now.

Great haul! I've had my eye on those monster keychains for a while. Seeing your out-of-package picture of them makes me want them all the more!

1/6thtoyz

Been try to get this for for a while at a good price. Finally on Facebook marketplace I found one❤️

fearliath

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on July 01, 2019, 09:10:35 PM
Been try to get this for for a while at a good price. Finally on Facebook marketplace I found one❤️

What scale is that? Smaller than 1:18 I imagine?

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: fearliath on July 01, 2019, 09:18:42 PM
What scale is that? Smaller than 1:18 I imagine?
Figures are about 3" (reaction figure)

fearliath

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on July 01, 2019, 09:30:06 PM
Figures are about 3" (reaction figure)

Oh crap!  I had no idea that existed. And it isn't cheap, so I have some searching to do.

Mord

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on July 01, 2019, 09:10:35 PM

Beautiful! How much ( if you don't mind me asking).

Monsters For Sale

Now, if they would just do a "Rita" with Lucas figure.
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 01, 2019, 10:58:33 PM
Now, if they would just do a "Rita" with Lucas figure.
YYYEEESSS!!!!!!! Just curious why you would choose Lucas over Kay.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mord on July 01, 2019, 11:04:07 PM
YYYEEESSS!!!!!!! Just curious why you would choose Lucas over Kay.

There will always be figures of shapely women in bathing suits.

When has Nestor Paiva been modeled for some monster movie?  (Besides, can't have the boat without the Captain.)
ADAM