Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadCow

FINALLY found the UM pint glass at Walmart:

Gojirafan

Amongst a couple things acquired this past week , most notably is the Xplus Gigantic Series 2001 Godzilla, Diamond Reissue with translucent dorsal plates. Really big vinyl statue at 15" tall and like 31" long.
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Gojirafan on November 27, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
Really big vinyl statue at 15" tall and like 31" long.

Wow! That thing is huge! Nice sculpt! Nice pose!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mike Scott

Quote from: MadCow on November 25, 2018, 08:24:17 PM
FINALLY found the UM pint glass at Walmart:

In what part of the store did find it?
CREATURE FAN

MadCow

Quote from: Mike Scott on November 27, 2018, 03:32:30 PM
In what part of the store did find it?

I found it in the aisle with all the travel cups/mugs/etc. There was a section that has all themed items like the pint glasses, shot glasses, mugs and travel cups. Though the store near my work has these same items in with the party supplies. So basically they could be anywhere. Gotta love Walmart! /s  :P

The Batman

'Got a new project to make a custom shock monster display, inspired by this 5" tall head and monster hands of the same scale. It was part of a Halloween decoration that was on sale, the other parts being a black shroud & a large hook that went through the top of his head and eye. When I pulled the hook out of his head, he became a teenage shock monster (who can see eye-to-eye with regular shock monsters as his left eye is intact...
needs hair, flesh tone paint, much more detail, etc....

Perhaps make a gym diorama, as I made from 3 photos below. Might watch the movie again for another diorama idea.

Mike Scott

Quote from: MadCow on November 27, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
I found it in the aisle with all the travel cups/mugs/etc.

Thanks! I'll check it out.
CREATURE FAN

The Batman

This dude could use a grave diorama to rise out of, then just place him next to my 2019 Halloween candy bowl. 'Needs detail painting & hair for more shock monster vibes.

Those are Luminara effect candles, so he won't get torched. The candles have a small PC board inside
with a program to generate random magnetic wave movements to move the candle flame, so they all
move differently and after 5 hours, there is an automatic shut-off option.  Brew cheers on a rainy day!

geezer butler

Quote from: Gojirafan on November 27, 2018, 03:19:40 PM
Amongst a couple things acquired this past week , most notably is the Xplus Gigantic Series 2001 Godzilla, Diamond Reissue with translucent dorsal plates. Really big vinyl statue at 15" tall and like 31" long.

Outstanding!!! Congrats.

Mike Scott

Got the new Mondo enamel Creature pin.

CREATURE FAN

MadCow

My patience paid off and I finally completed my White Castle Monsters set with a bonus spinner card and some other goodies. :)

marsattacks666

Quote from: MadCow on December 09, 2018, 08:38:13 PM
My patience paid off and I finally completed my White Castle Monsters set with a bonus spinner card and some other goodies. :)

Wow! Super cool!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mcfly22

Quote from: MadCow on December 09, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Hahaha so your the one who outbid me on this. Congrads enjoy it!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mcfly22 on December 13, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Hahaha so your the one who outbid me on this. Congrads enjoy it!

Happens all the time.

We are all buddies here, and opponents on the auction floor.

It takes a bit of the sting of loss away to know a fellow UMA'er was the victor.
ADAM