Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorhunter

Picked up another Creature ring via evilBay.

This one's stainless steel and has some real weight to it. It's unlicensed, it was listed as "Swamp Monster". Only 10 bucks and cheap shipping. Watta baaagain! Love the CFTBL.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 16, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

This one's stainless steel and has some real weight to it. It's unlicensed, it was listed as "Swamp Monster". Only 10 bucks and cheap shipping. Watta baaagain! Love the CFTBL.

Awesome!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 16, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Got one of those a while back. A lot cheaper than those multi-hundred dollar silver rings!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

geezer butler

Pretty stoked. My Diamond Select Bride and Creature just arrived. Meanwhile bought the NECA Jason Lives at Target. Really excited about these.  :)

2018-08-22_10-00-09 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2018-08-22_09-59-15 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2018-08-22_09-59-26 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2018-08-22_09-59-36 by geezer2014, on Flickr

Mord

Congrats, Geezer, nice haul!  That DST Bride was really pricey for awhile. May I be nosey enough to ask how much it was?

marsattacks666

Target has some nice NECA products. I just picked up a Jason V. (Part III)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: Mord on August 23, 2018, 03:33:55 PM
Congrats, Geezer, nice haul!  That DST Bride was really pricey for awhile. May I be nosey enough to ask how much it was?

Hey thanks Mord! Yeah I really enjoy these. Right, the Bride was going up. I'm kept waiting but rarely drops significantly. I found one for $80. I figured it's going to be tough to find one under $100 these days. Sometimes you can't even find one. I paid $65 for the Creature and thought that was good deal.

horrorhunter

Received these four Monster Scenes Kits by Dencomm today:

An eBay seller is blowing them out cheap- $49 with free priority shipping. They arrived packed well and still sealed with undamaged boxes. Now's a good time to grab them if you waited like I did. The seller has a few left but they're going pretty fast.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Monster-Scenes-Model-Kits-Saber-Rabbit-Feral-Cat-The-Dungeon-Animal-Pit/352304610980?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 25, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

Great deal on new condition vintage kits!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Anton Phibes

Quote from: horrorhunter on August 25, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

An eBay seller is blowing them out cheap- $49 with free priority shipping. They arrived packed well and still sealed with undamaged boxes. Now's a good time to grab them if you waited like I did. The seller has a few left but they're going pretty fast.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Monster-Scenes-Model-Kits-Saber-Rabbit-Feral-Cat-The-Dungeon-Animal-Pit/352304610980?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I waited a long time for the sets to materialize. I built one set, but space dictated I mov it out at a nice price. I have the sets boxed though. They really are great! Great score HH.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 25, 2018, 09:02:41 PM
Great deal on new condition vintage kits!  :)
Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 25, 2018, 09:35:53 PM
I waited a long time for the sets to materialize. I built one set, but space dictated I mov it out at a nice price. I have the sets boxed though. They really are great! Great score HH.
Thanks, fellas.

The eBay seller, M&J Variety, has sold 50 sets at this blowout price. At last check they were down to 7 left. Weird how prices go on cool items like this. After the quantity blowout at less than original cost the prices start to climb for OOP items and in a few years they get expensive, sometimes very pricey.

I bought the Moebius Monster Scenes reissues when they first came out because they were, and are, really important to me, especially the ones I had as a kid that got trashed through the years. I wanted the Dencomm ones but something always popped up to get my money and keep bumping them back. Stoked to have them now, but with the lack of display space I'll probably keep mine sealed. Still great to have them though.  :)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Wicked Lester

I rarely buy action figures so I don't know if this was a deal or not. Anyway I have this coming to me for $38 delivered.

I would REALLY like the mask as I already have an evil Nazi helmet but $200-300 going rate is a bit too much for me so at least I have a mini version.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Wicked Lester on September 01, 2018, 08:02:37 AM
I rarely buy action figures so I don't know if this was a deal or not. Anyway I have this coming to me for $38 delivered....

Well, THAT'S an obscure secondary character.  I wonder what others they make?
ADAM