Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

The Creechie costume is rocking. I wish they made it in grown man size,lol. ::) ;D ;D

Dr Wolfenstein

Always wanted one of these Mezco fortune teller machines.

Gab

marsattacks666

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 06, 2017, 05:18:40 PM
The Creechie costume is rocking. I wish they made it in grown man size,lol. ::) ;D ;D

When I have the chance, I'm going to purchase one.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

Quote from: Dr Wolfenstein on September 13, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
  Always wanted one of these Mezco fortune teller machines.

Pretty cool looking! Is it a miniature?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Dr Wolfenstein

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 13, 2017, 11:04:34 PM
Pretty cool looking! Is it a miniature?

It's just under 11 inches tall.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 06, 2017, 03:43:15 PM
No box. I don't even think they sell them in boxes, anymore. Just on a hanger with this piece of cardboard on it.

I bought mine in the store. It comes on a hanger with the cardboard on the front and the mask inside a plastic bag in the back attached to the cardboard and the hanger. This is the coolest kid's costume I've ever seen. We would have loved this when I was a kid. I hung mine in a closet with other monster items (mostly games). I wanted to keep the packaging intact so I bought a separate mask to display. Got a Frank mask, too. Both masks are really thick and high quality. They look great on the wall and they're small enough to fit them around other wall decorations like posters. Lovin' the Monsterville stuff.

tynhrt
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on September 14, 2017, 12:54:48 PM
I wanted to keep the packaging intact so I bought a separate mask to display.

The cardboard that came with mine was so mangled and torn that I just threw it away.
CREATURE FAN

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 14, 2017, 01:00:43 PM
The cardboard that came with mine was so mangled and torn that I just threw it away.
My store had 4 Creature costumes and I picked the one with the best packaging. Most of the cards were trashed.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: horrorhunter on September 14, 2017, 01:36:01 PM
My store had 4 Creature costumes and I picked the one with the best packaging.

I ordered online, so I had to take whatever they sent. The costume and mask are the important parts, anyway.  :)
CREATURE FAN

John Pertwee

I got a Frank rubber mask for $20, and they had a Creature mask as well for $20.

I picked up the Mummy bust as well.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: John Pertwee on September 20, 2017, 06:59:43 PM
I got a Frank rubber mask for $20, and they had a Creature mask as well for $20.

I picked up the Mummy bust as well.

Was everything in stock?
ADAM

John Pertwee

Everything except the shelf sitters. The movement on both Bride Domes was broken though.

SpeedierThantheGrave

Has anyone else found one of these?  I LOVE the concept, it's just too funny!  Go ahead and guess what it is - no cheating and scrolling down!  ;)

Ok, ready?     -

It's a hot dog holder!  How crazy cool is that??  Apparently is was a promo in theaters in Mexico with the new movie!  It's a big 9" tall, and was $15 with shipping from Mexico.  The detailed hieroglyphics on the face are very impressive.
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

Maceo1

Pretty neat to house an 8 inch mummy figure.
I am being watched, by blind people.

SpeedierThantheGrave

Ha cool. Did you pick them up South of the Border?
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.