Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on June 10, 2017, 03:40:37 PM
Yep, these were released in '91 or '92 and there are three trash cans.

Besides what you have pictured, there's a largeish canister with a handle (making it like a shall lidded pail).

Thanks, Shannon! I'll bet I never see the WM and Mummy trash cans because I never search for those monsters!  :laugh: 

I saw what I thought was the large canister with a handle, but I figured somebody added it, later. Are you saying it looked like a "shallow lidded pail"?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Mike Scott on June 10, 2017, 04:00:51 PM
Thanks, Shannon! I'll bet I never see the WM and Mummy trash cans because I never search for those monsters!  :laugh: 

I saw what I thought was the large canister with a handle, but I figured somebody added it, later. Are you saying it looked like a "shallow lidded pail"?

"Shallow lidded pail" is what I was going for!  ;D

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on June 10, 2017, 10:11:55 PM
"Shallow lidded pail" is what I was going for!  ;D

So, like, how shallow?
CREATURE FAN

SpeedierThantheGrave

Put my ReAction Creature to good use:

I can't take credit for the idea... My girlfriend loves and follows that Friend Prices fella (the Creature Cuties, among tons of other cool monster stuff).  He posted pictures of his Creatures in a sweet dune buggy.  (My sparking Creature is still packed up from the move, so that Battle Star Galactica critter is keeping his seat warm). 

It really is a fun and unique way to display these little guys. Thanks for the inspiration, Friend Prices.

Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

Mike Scott

Cool! Modern day Renzi car!  :)
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on June 17, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

I can't take credit for the idea... My girlfriend loves and follows that Friend Prices fella (the Creature Cuties, among tons of other cool monster stuff).  He posted pictures of his Creatures in a sweet dune buggy.  (My sparking Creature is still packed up from the move, so that Battle Star Galactica critter is keeping his seat warm). 

It really is a fun and unique way to display these little guys. Thanks for the inspiration, Friend Prices.

Wow! I dig the concept and photos.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 17, 2017, 12:02:31 PM
Wow! I dig the concept and photos.

Yeah scale-wise they fit really nicely. (Well, except for the Bride and her pant suit...)
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

Mord

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on June 17, 2017, 11:13:38 PM
Yeah scale-wise they fit really nicely. (Well, except for the Bride and her pant suit...)
She has a very snooty look on her face (almost like she's embarrassed to be seen with the boys).

marsattacks666

She's probably thinking: F***?! Why am I riding with these, these, Lame-ohs?! Or?! She has three to choose from.  >:D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 18, 2017, 06:44:07 AM
She's probably thinking: F***?! Why am I riding with these, these, Lame-ohs?! Or?! She has three to choose from.  >:D
She's probably more into hairy, macho-men. The Wolfman is more her type.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on June 18, 2017, 11:15:03 AM
She's probably more into hairy, macho-men. The Wildman is more her type.

Macho-Macho....Man!

the_horror_man

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on June 17, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

Great pics.

thm

Mike Scott

I've had these 2 toys for a while, but just made this repro card to display them with. Maybe I'll shrink wrap it so I won't have to dust it?

CREATURE FAN

geezer butler

Picked this stuff up at "Comics n Stuff" in Carlsbad. Freakin huge comic book and collectibles store. Highly recommend you check it out if in San Diego area. They have big store in El Cajon too.

2017-06-29_02-47-17 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2017-06-29_02-46-17 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2017-06-29_02-45-37 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2017-06-29_02-45-11 by geezer2014, on Flickr