Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Jim Bertges on September 07, 2016, 01:53:32 PM
There are other sets that go along with these two. The Villagers are of particular interest, but I'm not sure how to fit the Paparazzi in. It would be cool if this company made a set of generic monsters to put into the mix.

I would love a set of Kardashians to throw at the zombies and angry mob. The paparazzi can capture every glorious, bloody moment and post in on TMZ.

Mike Scott

It would be cool if this company made a set of generic monsters to put into the mix.

Zombies are monsters. (Or are you wanna them pro zombie types?)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

There are other sets that go along with these two. The Villagers are of particular interest, but I'm not sure how to fit the Paparazzi in. It would be cool if this company made a set of generic monsters to put into the mix.

I'd like to see them do a big group of Pursuing Villagers like the ones in the old Frankenstein films - all of them clutching torches and various farm implements. 

I'd buy a set.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2016, 04:40:18 PM
I'd like to see them do a big group of Pursuing Villagers like the ones in the old Frankenstein films - all of them clutching torches and various farm implements. 

Almost had one! Guess you'll have to settle for an angry mob.
CREATURE FAN

Jim Bertges

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 07, 2016, 04:40:18 PM

I'd buy a set.

That's pretty much what the Angry Mob is--

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Jim Bertges on September 08, 2016, 01:34:47 PM
That's pretty much what the Angry Mob is--

Are these figures available? And where?

Jim Bertges

My package has a copyright date of 2008. The company is called Accoutrements, they're the same people that make the Zombies and B Movie Victims.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Jim Bertges on September 08, 2016, 01:46:29 PM
My package has a copyright date of 2008. The company is called Accoutrements, they're the same people that make the Zombies and B Movie Victims.
Tanks

1/6thtoyz

$66.00 is lowest I found them.
Expensive little critters

Palifan

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on September 08, 2016, 01:55:54 PM
$66.00 is lowest I found them.
Expensive little critters

Surprised to see how much they go for although in the ebay sold listings a set went for $14 recently so it's probably just a waiting game to get some at the right price.

I picked up the Zombies a couple of years ago from someone doing a carboot sale at work. Cost me $1 and I always see them scattered about my sons bedroom floor each week, a very good price to pay for putting a smile on my face (even when I end up standing on them!).

Ian

Haunted hearse

My latest get came from the dollar tree.  I found this changing portrait for $1.  Originally it had a cheesy border to suggest an old time picture frame, but by cutting and placing it in an old time Picture frame, I like the way it turned out.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Farley Flavors

Quote from: Haunted hearse on September 08, 2016, 04:25:01 PMOriginally it had a cheesy border to suggest an old time picture frame, but by cutting and placing it in an old time Picture frame, I like the way it turned out.
Fun idea! I bought a couple of those at Dollar Tree two or three years ago. One was of a bride and groom, the other a man in a top hat holding a dog. I might try doing something similar with them.

My dad bought me this 11x17 print at the Days of the Dead convention last weekend. I'd had my eye on it for a while and planned to order a copy from the artist's website. It was a nice coincidence that he came across it in the vendor area and immediately thought it would be up my alley. :D

Dr Borgo

Hastings Entertainment Superstore is going out of business. Everything in the store is 50-70% off lowest price. Picked up these Diamond Select Munster figures for $3.00 and the Wolf Man for $12.50.

Farley Flavors

^ If you don't own them yet, it's worth tracking down the Hot Rod Herman and Grandpa figures to get the pieces to complete the staircase diorama. But that's only if you ever plan on opening them. ;)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Farley Flavors on September 11, 2016, 03:34:21 PM
My dad bought me this 11x17 print at the Days of the Dead convention last weekend.

Love it! It's like a test. "How many can you name?" :laugh:  There were 6-8 that I didn't know, or just couldn't make out.

Who's the normal looking guy with the rat? Doesn't look like "Willard".
CREATURE FAN