Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therin of Andor

Chamber of Horrors: Box of 24 assorted glow-in-the-dark candy containers, bought in Sydney, Australia.

Two layers, each with three coffins, four vampire heads, three skulls and two monster heads. Inside each container is a small luminous figurine (such as werewolf, mummy, headless female, chained torture victim, etc.) and a cello bag of candy (bones, skulls, bats, coffins). Made in China for Topps Ireland, distributed by Myriad in Australia & New Zealand.

Chamber of Horrors by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Therin of Andor on August 31, 2016, 08:19:04 AM
Chamber of Horrors: Box of 24 assorted glow-in-the-dark candy containers, bought in Sydney, Australia.

Two layers, each with three coffins, four vampire heads, three skulls and two monster heads. Inside each container is a small luminous figurine (such as werewolf, mummy, headless female, chained torture victim, etc.) and a cello bag of candy (bones, skulls, bats, coffins). Made in China for Topps Ireland, distributed by Myriad in Australia & New Zealand.

Chamber of Horrors by Ian McLean, on Flickr
Really neat👻💀👍

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Therin of Andor on August 31, 2016, 08:19:04 AM
Chamber of Horrors: Box of 24 assorted glow-in-the-dark candy containers, bought in Sydney, Australia.... /quote]

Cool.

What is Halloween like in Australia? Do you go Trick-or-Treating?
ADAM

Therin of Andor

Trick-or-treating has never really caught on Down Under. Our bargain stores would love more Aussies to have Halloween parties, and, in the last ten years or so, they stock all the usual accessories and costumes, and I'm sure some people do get into it, but not much.
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.

Mord

That's sad. You Aussies are missing out on the parade of slutty nurses and super vixensoft that show up door to door.

1/6thtoyz

Got Wolfie for a good price today but I thought he came with a skull.

Mike Scott

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on August 31, 2016, 07:50:33 PM
Got Wolfie for a good price today but I thought he came with a skull.

Or two!

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

There was no skulls and it was never opened

Mike Scott

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on August 31, 2016, 08:37:44 PM
There was no skulls and it was never opened

Yeah, they changed the toy, but not the pictures.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 31, 2016, 08:41:36 PM
Yeah, they changed the toy, but not the pictures.
What a bummer. I have to buy some skulls now. I guess about 1/8" skulls?

Mord

Quote from: 1/6thtoyz on August 31, 2016, 08:43:27 PM
What a bummer. I have to buy some skulls now. I guess about 1/8" skulls?
Yes, we were all bummed out about the missing skulls. The skulls gave it an old school Aurora vibe.

Anton Phibes

Mine has a skull, and a tree and dead leaves. Granted, they were all added after the fact from other horror figures, but--hey! He's got em now,lol! 8) 8) ;)

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 31, 2016, 09:07:24 PM
Mine has a skull, and a tree and dead leaves. Granted, they were all added after the fact from other horror figures, but--hey! He's got em now,lol! 8) 8) ;)

Looks great!!

Count Zachula

Hey guys! Haven't been around much, sorry!  The reason is cuz I've been saving up some money, but recently I treated myself!

Ordered the mail away Lugosi Dracula figures (still need the blue one) and a Funko Gill Spastik Plastik (before they started ONLY doing pop vinyls).  I'm impressed with the Dracula figures, they look pretty good. The arms are pretty poseable too!

1/6thtoyz

Seen this today at toysRus