Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Good call MA666, that's the Catman!

kiss_wall by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on March 06, 2016, 12:23:37 AM
Good call MA666, that's the Catman!

kiss_wall by geezer2014, on Flickr

Very cool! I knew it. Haaa-haaa! I spy a Mattel Godzilla, too.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Batman

The best Granpa mask I've seen so far - except for the latex hair.

'Got a photo of it, but thought it was overpriced.

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Batman on March 06, 2016, 03:02:43 PM
The best Granpa mask I've seen so far - except for the latex hair.

'Got a photo of it, but thought it was overpriced.

Bump in the Night, mask?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

The Batman

Quote from: marsattacks666 on March 06, 2016, 03:17:10 PM
Bump in the Night, mask?

Rubie's

Believe it or not, it's just a Rubie's.

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Batman on March 06, 2016, 03:27:10 PM

Rubie's

I wonder if my Herman Munsters mask is also a Rubie's product?
Unfortunately the mask is in storage. But I think the mask was
produced around 2006/2007?

Believe it or not, it's just a Rubie's.

John Pertwee

Just picked up some Scooby Doo figure sets. Two packs with Dracula, Frankie, and Wolf Man. They were under $7 a pack so VERY affordable.

Lazarus

Quote from: John Pertwee on March 07, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Just picked up some Scooby Doo figure sets. Two packs with Dracula, Frankie, and Wolf Man. They were under $7 a pack so VERY affordable.

I've been on the hunt for Frankenstein and Dracula.  All the Wolf Men have yellow get for some reason.  And no Skeleton Astronaut guy?  Madness!

Rockshasa

I have a question:

I was at a toyshow this past Sunday and picked this up for $10:

In hindsight, I am thinking I might have already bought him years ago. Why? I haven't seen my toy collection in over 3 years now. It's in storage. The other day I was able to view my old inventory file and saw that I had bought "DST: Universal Monsters: Series 3: Phantom of the Opera". Is that what this is?? Did they ever release this without the organ? I can't remember buying it before, but I might have, LOL.

Does anybody else accidentally buy duplicates? I hate when I do that.
I also picked up the Tales From The Cryptkeeper: Vampire as well.
The toyshow sucked though. I'm not use to toyshows out in the boonies. It was nothing but good ol' boys, and tables and tables of Hotwheels, Matchbox, and farm toys. Only one guy had real toys and he was at the table I bought my monsters at.

Going to a big toyshow in Baltimore at the end of the month. Can't wait! These guys out in the boonies...they don't know how to do toys at all.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Rockshasa on March 08, 2016, 06:28:39 PM
"DST: Universal Monsters: Series 3: Phantom of the Opera". Is that what this is??

Yes, but there were two versions. The TRU without the organ and the "Select" with the organ.

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=20566.msg330421#msg330421
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Rockshasa

Hmph! Well, I most likely bought it at TRU, so I probably have the version without the organ. Is this it?
Was the Select (organ) version sold in any stores? If not, than I own both versions now.

I don't remember buying this at all. Maybe I do have a dupe. Argh! I wish I could remember...

Gory Glenn

Quote from: Rockshasa on March 08, 2016, 07:00:38 PM
Hmph! Well, I most likely bought it at TRU, so I probably have the version without the organ. Is this it?
Was the Select (organ) version sold in any stores? If not, than I own both versions now.

I don't remember buying this at all. Maybe I do have a dupe. Argh! I wish I could remember...

Pretty sure the Select version is what most stores carry. The TRU versions are Toys R Us exclusive. I wouldn't feel too bad at ten bucks though. That's a great price.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Rockshasa on March 08, 2016, 07:00:38 PM
. . so I probably have the version without the organ. Is this it?

Yes, that is the TRU version.

In the SELECT, are there and accessories besides the organ (hat, mask, coat/cape, violin, music stand, etc.?
CREATURE FAN

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 08, 2016, 07:11:00 PM
Yes, that is the TRU version.

In the SELECT, are there and accessories besides the organ (hat, mask, coat/cape, violin, music stand, etc.?
No. It comes with the unmasked figure, organ, figure base, alternate hands, music book...that's it. It should have at least had the cape.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on March 08, 2016, 07:20:31 PM
No. It comes with the unmasked figure, organ, figure base, alternate hands, music book...that's it. It should have at least had the cape.

I wasn't sure how many of the TRU acc. were in the SELECT. Thanks!
CREATURE FAN