Latest Gets?

Started by Golddragon71, February 19, 2013, 01:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimm

Thanks, its actually a flicker lite. Got a matching pair of these haunted house ones, they have a sleep timer too, not bad for 5 bucks!

jimm

Everything clearanced except HYDE  8)

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

jimm

Looking forward to putting that Haunted House puzzle together...

Illoman

Quote from: jimm on November 03, 2013, 02:37:57 PM
Need Wolfie now, man, these are under-appreciated!  8)

A buddy gifted me with all three of the black and white versions of these some years back. I think they look great!

jimm

I've had a loose Frankenstein figure since new, bout time I got the rest, love the box graphics too...

Street Worm

Quote from: jimm on November 04, 2013, 01:26:38 AM
Got these clearanced today at Michaels, wonder how many other Jiggler styles there are? I like the Mummy

Got the mummy a few years ago along with these guys-

I think there was a witch in the set as well-

jimm

Ah, will have to find those others, I imagine they pop up every year at Michaels.

Splitty

WooOOOOooo, this is why I still love ebay.

Although they're not Universal monsters, there's some monster-sorts in here!
I found all these goodies in the last two months.
An Imperial 80s 12in Godzilla, a China knock-off of the DorMei 13in Godzilla (with rare jointed hands and feet!), a blow mold troll from Spirt Store, one of those massive rubber Chinese dragons, a neat vintage wizard puppet, a bunch of Dragonology dragons to complete my set, and a really rare vintage rubber Hong Kong unicorn that's.... anatomically correct.

...aaanddd the best ever, a couple of my Facebook buddies team up to make me a little sculpture each year. One dreams it up and has this other talented artist lady make it.
This year, Gremlins!! And they're buuuuudies.

Hepcat

Wow! Cool haul! I really like the dragons.

8)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Count_Zirock

The Dragonology figs were decent, and were also in scale with the Schleich Medieval Knights figures they used to sell at Target, too.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

jimm

Todays haul, between Toy Show and TRU clearance sale

the_horror_man

Nice! You have the new Mego style Jason and Freddy. The face sculpt on both are excellent, especially the Freddy.

thm

jimm

Yes, couldn't pass those up, can't wait for the next round! Was very pleased to find some 3 3/4 horror for a reasonable price too...