WANTED PHANTOM LINCOLN

Started by Gascan, January 18, 2024, 10:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gascan

I'm wanting to buy Lincoln Monster all original
Clothes, In decent shape. Please contact me ASAP serious buyer! Thank u!!!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Yes. Pull up a chair and peck in some posts on your favourite monster topics, e.g. is the Phantom the only Lincoln you lack or does that one somehow have most favourite status for you?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

Gascan

Everyone I need your help in finding the Phantom Lincoln hopefully complete and in decent shape. Been collecting for over 45 yrs easily. I want to share my Universal monster collection vintage with the world. However I need this Phantom before I can unleash the creatures of the Night! I will pay $50.00 finders fee if u can track a serious legit seller to whom ever finds one first and notifies me. Unless I buy this figure before hearing from u as I only want one. Please help me unleash the Creatures of the Night for all the Collectors to enjoy! I'm honored to be a member and look forward to your posts and insights about the monsters we all love and adore growing up. Thnx!

Hepcat

Quote from: Gascan on January 18, 2024, 10:46:15 PMI'm wanting to buy Lincoln Monster all original clothes. In decent shape.

I believe these Lincoln Phantom of the Opera figures came boxed as well as carded. I take it that you're fine with either variant.

And did you have a collection of these Lincoln figures as a kid?

???

Gascan

I'm fine with loose as long as it's in decent shape hopefully little face paint wear.  The AHIs and The Mego Super Monsters but failed at Lincoln. There's a reason I need this figure so badly and I can explain if u like?

Hepcat

Quote from: Gascan on January 19, 2024, 08:12:11 PMThe AHIs and The Mego Super Monsters but failed at Lincoln.

I take it you mean the Lincolns were the ones you did not collect as a kid.

Quote from: Gascan on January 19, 2024, 08:12:11 PMThere's a reason I need this figure so badly and I can explain if u like?

Sure! We're all about collecting stories on this board.

;)

Gascan

Well my first experience with the Universal Monsters was the first line of Universal Monsters 7 inch  (non-glow) consisting of the Mummy, Frankenstein, Werewolf, Dracula, Creature and yes Phantom of the Opera . I have them now near mint no missing face paint which is big! But I remember Christmas day opening them with the play set which I have saying these are King's of the Monsters! Just like my Godzilla Shogun warrior which I still have mint for Christmas.  I always thought this was the first line but it wasn't. There was the Mad Minsters Mego and to my suprise a Lincoln line consisting of yes u guessed it a Phantom. I have the entire lines all mint ready to be showcased in a big video review except Phantom Lincoln as he must be in the video. I also realize I'm missing Hunchback Lincoln. However I'm willing go forward and show my 8 inch figures if I only I get Phantom! I also Hope show my side show colle tion as well as my vintage Monster Magazine collection  please if anyone can help me get this figure so I can share my collection in a video review we all benefit! I'm old man now 😪  and I hope I get him before I croak off! .My collection of Horror by no means ends there as I'm actually from the 1/6 community. But I want to show my love for The OGs of Horror. 1931 Phantom Opera is a classic (playing free on tubi) I love to own the very first ever made "Action figure"  not model of The Great Phantom of the Opera played by Lon Chaney Sr. Now who's excited for Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein it's going be so SicKkk!!!!😆

Gascan

$100.00 Bounty finders fee whom ever finds a Lincoln Monster and contacts me first with a Legit seller. Phantom Lincoln needs be all original with minimum paint wear I the face! Help me Unleash the Creatures of the Night! 😈💀☠️

Hepcat

Quote from: Gascan on January 20, 2024, 12:39:06 AMWell my first experience with the Universal Monsters was the first line of Universal Monsters 7 inch  (non-glow) consisting of the Mummy, Frankenstein, Werewolf, Dracula, Creature and yes Phantom of the Opera.

The 7" are what kind? AHI?

Quote from: Gascan on January 20, 2024, 12:39:06 AMHowever I'm willing go forward and show my 8 inch figures if I only I get Phantom!

So then I take it that the Lincoln figures are 8".

???

Gascan

I hear the Lincoln figure are just little bit taller. But perfect fit for the collection! I just pre ordered Neca Monsterizer I hope works with 8 inch figs as well.

Gascan

$100 Reward bring me The Phantom Of the Opera Lincoln! Then I will release one the most extensive collection Of Universal Monsters on the World! No one has ever seen my Vintage collection! This video will lead into my other Horror collections beyond anyone's imagination! $100 finders fee!!! Free the Creatures of the Night!  💀

Gascan

Maybe a Convention maybe my best bet any suggestions?

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Mike Scott

None of this personalities stuff should even be going on in this thread. This is "Classifieds". You post a "want" and people should only reply if they have something relevant to ad. I'm going to clean house and people can take their personal grievances elsewhere.
CREATURE FAN