WANTED : Disney Attraction Vehicle / Ride

Started by tfig8, July 03, 2015, 02:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfig8

Hello Everyone,

I'm in search of Disney attraction vehicles. Does anyone have one for sale or possibly have any leads to potential sellers? I can purchase or work out a trade.

thank you!

Monster Bob

They rarely come up, and when they do, they are extremely costly. A doom buggy was up earlier this year.

tfig8

Really? Where was it sold?

I understand some of these go for high values, however there are times when some come up for a little more reasonable prices.

Do you have any leads?

thanks for the post.

Monster Bob

I don't remember where, but $5000 comes to mind. Seems to me I remember a flying Dumbo years ago for between $10,000 and $15,000.

tfig8

If you remember let me know. PM if you have a lead.

thank you

tfig8

bump... still looking for attraction vehicles/props

witttiger93

Phil Sears Collectibles often gets big-ticket items including ride vehicles. He recently sold a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride car for (I think) just over $30K. Just Google his name and his website will be the top search result.

Count Zachula

If you can make it to Disney's D23 convention next year, I know there's vendors that sell that stuff there.  No leads though, but you can maybe check to see if there's a vendor's list.

Jager

Van Eaton Galleries is having a disney auction pretty soon and im pretty sure the have some ride vehicles. Might want to check that out.  http://vegalleries.com/

tfig8

tfig8

tfig8

tfig8

tfig8

tfig8

still on the hunt. Looking for private sellers. thanks