Svengoolie on ME TV

Started by judd, January 13, 2017, 06:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunkenstein

Paul

Sean

Caught "The Incredible Shrinking Man" Saturday. 

Sean

The Frozen Ghost with Lon Chaney Jr.  tonight.

Universal Steve

Like it better when he was on at 10.  I haven't seen him much since the time change.  don't get settled in for the night till around 9:00. Tried DVR ing it and watching it at 10 but it doesn't seem to work out.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Sean

Quote from: Universal Steve on December 03, 2017, 06:37:04 AM
Like it better when he was on at 10.  I haven't seen him much since the time change.  don't get settled in for the night till around 9:00. Tried DVR ing it and watching it at 10 but it doesn't seem to work out.

10pm was an ideal start time in my house.  I never watch it at 8pm.  Has to be 10pm. 

Lunkenstein

I also feel 8 is too early. I have the DVR set each week and watch it later (9 or 10). What's nice about that is being able to fast forward through the commercials.
Paul

Sean

Quote from: Lunkenstein on December 04, 2017, 05:50:45 AM
I also feel 8 is too early. I have the DVR set each week and watch it later (9 or 10). What's nice about that is being able to fast forward through the commercials.

BINGO!

LugosiFan25

As long has he is still on the air - I'm happy whatever time he is on. We don't have enough horror hosts on TV.
"....flying saucers? You mean the kind from up there?"

Sean

Quote from: LugosiFan25 on December 04, 2017, 08:38:51 PM
As long has he is still on the air - I'm happy whatever time he is on. We don't have enough horror hosts on TV.

Oh, I'm glad he's on.  It's just that in my world, the viewing time was perfect when it was 10pm.  Thank goodness for DVR. 😎