THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: teemu on March 07, 2020, 10:24:49 PM
a classic Horror TV star....;)

I hope you are talking Eric Cord Werewolf from the Fox show.

Palifan

The Crypt Keeper springs to mind?

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Didn't Neca already do a Bea Arthur figure?

Joseph_Baeza

Can anyone here tell us if DD still intends to release figures in April, or have they been postponed by Martin due to the worldwide ravage brought on by COVID-19?

Spock

The plan is to keep going at present Joseph. Think the first Monay of April is the 6th

EDITOR MFTV

Has anyone received the March releases yet?
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on March 24, 2020, 02:41:45 PM
Has anyone received the March releases yet?
Jim, my March figures arrived today, and they look fantastic!  Special props to Ron Gearing on the outstanding Cat Troll sculpt and stellar paint job by Martin.  He is one of the meatiest DD figures I've seen in awhile.

Palifan

I'm finding it hard to even ask for hints with all that's going on in the world right now but I guess it will take our minds off of things even if it's only for a short while.

Any clues for the next drop? It might be just the time to have a change around with our collections, it'll give us something fun to focus on but I do hope everyone's doing well and staying positive.

Stay safe.

Ian

Anton Phibes

Hints subject to change given current events, but here goes.

Ok, boils and ghouls, let me tell you a little story.  About a lady who decided she was going to be an early riser and take a little stroll, only to lose her head. Then she dropped like a Hammer. Kada nostra, kada estra.

Hints for both contained above, and easy to figure out. Be safe everyone.

Joseph_Baeza

The Crypt Keeper and Ingrid Pitt's Carmilla (The Vampire Lovers) would be my guess.  Very exciting if I am correct!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on March 25, 2020, 11:01:35 AM
The Crypt Keeper and Ingrid Pitt's Carmilla (The Vampire Lovers) would be my guess.  Very exciting if I am correct!

Kada Nostra, Kada Estra. 8) :blank: :blank:

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on March 25, 2020, 11:07:31 AM
Kada Nostra, Kada Estra. 8) :blank: :blank:
I didn't read that clue clearly, Richard.  Now I've got it.  Jacqueline Pearce Zombie from Plague of the Zombies.  Interesting choice.

Palifan

Two lovely releases this morning and after trying to fight the urge not to pick any of them up this time around I ended up caving in on the The Crypt Keeper lol! Saying that though Jacqueline was also a fantastic release with a great sculpt as usual but I couldn't get them both. Sorry to keep my Plague of the Zombies Zombie on his own but he's just going to have to tough it out.

Well done to Martin and the team for keeping these going during this difficult time but it's very much appreciated!

Ian

Anton Phibes

Time for some hints.  DD is still on the move, even in these trying times. 2 offerings. Here we go: One of the offerings proves a tad harry in coming up with a decent clue. Teddy thought he encountered him once, but George actually did. Moved right in on him really.  As for the other, well...let's just say the fee for Dr. Stanley's visit wasn't cheap. Poor fella, cost him an arm and could've cost him more. His visit wasn't to Gilligan though. More terror than fantasy, really. Let the guesses begin.  :angel:

teemu

Both of next months figures should be HOT

Here is a clue for this months anticipated figure and should be a HOT piece!

"You can wash it down with a chocolate shake. Look at all this stuff! All you can eat. Atta boy. Great! Comfortable? Just sit... Stay. Stay. Stay right there. You're not changing your mind, are you?