THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph_Baeza

In my opinion, THE GORGON is a very entertaining horror film with a dark, bleak atmosphere and especially fine performances from Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.  Certainly, one of Hammer's best and one you should definitely check out, Ian.

Palifan

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on September 24, 2019, 06:28:19 PM
In my opinion, THE GORGON is a very entertaining horror film with a dark, bleak atmosphere and especially fine performances from Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.  Certainly, one of Hammer's best and one you should definitely check out, Ian.

Thanks for the heads up Anton and Joseph, one for the list.  ;)

Ian

EDITOR MFTV

What's the date for the October releases?
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Anton Phibes

October the 7th! Be there or be square!!!!!!

Martin has told me the blueprint for the rest of the year. One of them includes a character I have been lobbying for, and did the paint chores on!!! He's disgusting and loves sweets. Particularly cake. Hope to see him by end 2019/start 2020. The rest of 2019, and the beginnings of 2020 are going to be "to die for"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mord

Does Kharis eat cake? I Really dont remember.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on October 01, 2019, 11:31:02 AM
Does Kharis eat cake? I Really dont remember.

Kharis is on tap for tana in 2020 if all goes well.

Mord

Good, but that doesn't answer my question. Does he like cake?

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on October 01, 2019, 11:58:26 AM
Good, but that doesn't answer my question. Does he like cake?

He might. If it's Chaney, I suppose it could be rum cake :angel:.

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 01, 2019, 12:30:51 PM

He might. If it's Chaney, I suppose it could be rum cake :angel:.
Hey-yo! He'd wash it down with a jug of Kahlua (20 proof).

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Mord on October 01, 2019, 01:03:17 PM
Hey-yo! He'd wash it down with a jug of Kahlua (20 proof).
After cake and Kahlua, Lon Jr. enjoys lifting his furniture as if he is going to throw it down and shatter it to pieces, but then decides to gently place it back down on the floor.

teemu

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 01, 2019, 11:18:15 AM
October the 7th! Be there or be square!!!!!!

Martin has told me the blueprint for the rest of the year. One of them includes a character I have been lobbying for, and did the paint chores on!!! He's disgusting and loves sweets. Particularly cake. Hope to see him by end 2019/start 2020. The rest of 2019, and the beginnings of 2020 are going to be "to die for"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Flying bugs and vicious orbs, along with one of the greatest (and most under appreciated) cast of horror villains of all of time in 2020

AndyFish

The card art on these figures never appeal to me, they look unfinished-- but the box is pretty sharp on that Zombie.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: AndyFish on October 03, 2019, 09:40:33 AM
The card art on these figures never appeal to me, they look unfinished-- but the box is pretty sharp on that Zombie.

Yes, the card art was fab on Zombie. Unfortunately the post office mangled mine. So I didn't keep it. Now it is one for me to hunt sometime in mint shape. Sucker sold out too fast for words.

Joseph_Baeza

Everything about Fulci Zombie is perfect...from the great sculpt, amazing paint & beautiful packaging.  He is probably my favorite figure released by Martin this year, and that is saying something with all the goodness we've gotten so far!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on October 03, 2019, 12:08:02 PM
Everything about Fulci Zombie is perfect...from the great sculpt, amazing paint & beautiful packaging.  He is probably my favorite figure released by Martin this year, and that is saying something with all the goodness we've gotten so far!

You're not alone in this estimation. That's why it bugged me my box was damaged. Lots of folks raving about this one. I think Martin painted the entire body on this one too.