THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on November 18, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I'm lost as ever Anton but it all sounds exciting and is there any drop date for them yet?

Ian

I believe Martin said Monday, Dec. 3rd. Here are a few vague pictorial hints.

EDITOR MFTV

Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on November 18, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
I believe Martin said Monday, Dec. 3rd. Here are a few vague pictorial hints.

Thanks for that Anton......still not sure but any vampire is a good vampire in my book  ;D

Ian

zombie82

the creep from Creepshow 2 and the Creature from (Don't Be Afraid of the Dark)

Anton Phibes

Quote from: zombie82 on November 18, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
the creep from Creepshow 2 and the Creature from (Don't Be Afraid of the Dark)

Good Guesses!

Joseph_Baeza

The Creep from Creepshow 2 and Helicopter zombie from Dawn of the Dead!  (Creatures from Don't Be Afraid had fur on them, so can't be them based on Richard's pics).

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on November 19, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
The Creep from Creepshow 2 and Helicopter zombie from Dawn of the Dead!  (Creatures from Don't Be Afraid had fur on them, so can't be them based on Richard's pics).

The guy above is correct.

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on November 23, 2018, 09:38:36 PM
The guy above is correct.

I'm not so sure about the Helicopter Zombie as Anton said - 'Both are new territory that have been discussed for years'. Saying that I would love to complete my Dawn run but maybe it's something else?

Ian

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on November 24, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
I'm not so sure about the Helicopter Zombie as Anton said - 'Both are new territory that have been discussed for years'. Saying that I would love to complete my Dawn run but maybe it's something else?

Ian

It's not a helicopter zombie :)     the answers were given- they are correct. Creeper will be HOT!

Mord

Quote from: teemu on November 24, 2018, 11:11:14 PM
It's not a helicopter zombie :)     the answers were given- they are correct. Creeper will be HOT!
"The Creeper"? Rondo Hatton? That will be awesome!

crue-leader

Don't be afraid of the dark figure is off the charts!!! And Creepshow 2 creeper is amazing too. Just wow!!! :)

Palifan

Quote from: crue-leader on December 03, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
Don't be afraid of the dark figure is off the charts!!! And Creepshow 2 creeper is amazing too. Just wow!!! :)

;D ;D ;D

Another outstanding release from team DD and I'm loving the new direction for the packaging, we'll see how long these stick around this time.

Ian

crue-leader

It's 9:30 in Michigan and I can't believe these are not sold out yet..

Anton Phibes

The TV Terrors series will eventually include a lot of unsung/seldom sung characters. Gonna be a good series.

videoaddict

I'm hoping we see some Kolchak: The Night Stalker monsters in the TV series. I'd also be down for a Zuni Fetish Doll from Trilogy of Terror. Regardless,