THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

I have informed Martin some folks didn't get the email. Bizarre glitch of some sort.

Palifan

Out of interest did either of these show up on the DD site?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on May 08, 2018, 01:48:44 AM
Out of interest did either of these show up on the DD site?

Ian

both

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 08, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
both

Thanks Anton, they must have sold out fairly quickly as I never actually saw them on there but luckily Martin came through with the email like the trooper he is.

My box full of Clowns arrived today as well so it's a very happy DD day for me  ;D

Ian

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 07, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Keep Hope alive people. I don't wanna get Facebook,lol.
You don't get Facebook, Facebook gets you.

Anton Phibes

AIRLINE CUISINE AND FRANKENSFURTERS ARE ALL EATEN UP...... More DD goodness headed our way in 2018.

Mcdee

Yay...Got me Clowns ! So far I've got the whole Pennywise series from DD and according to ebay can almost retire LOL...
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Joseph_Baeza

Can anyone here help out with a list of the remaining DD series lines that remain unfinished dating back to the beginning?  I know there are a few stragglers out there (one in particular, THE CAT, from the Silent Horror series that I have been dying to see get done!).  Considering how many figures DD has produced over the years, Martin has done a solid job at completing most Megostyle series.  Much appreciated!

Palifan

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on May 17, 2018, 03:36:20 PM
Can anyone here help out with a list of the remaining DD series lines that remain unfinished dating back to the beginning?  I know there are a few stragglers out there (one in particular, THE CAT, from the Silent Horror series that I have been dying to see get done!).  Considering how many figures DD has produced over the years, Martin has done a solid job at completing most Megostyle series.  Much appreciated!

I have a feeling that Anton made a list like this a little while back on this thread so I'm sure he can point you in the right direction to it soon enough.

Always happy to see a comment in this thread though  :D

Ian

the_horror_man

How are we looking for next month? Any clues?

thm

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on November 24, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

I can help you out there, Joe.

Older series to finish up:
1. Vampires 1: Radu was planned
2. Werewolves Wave 1: Legend of the Werewolf
3. Horrors of the 30's-40's: Cat and the Canary

Newer series to finish up:
4. Romero Zombies: 3 more figures
5. Monster Squad: 4 more figures
6. Evil Dead 1: 2 more figures
7. Evil Dead 2: unknown how many more are planned
8. Classic Dracula: Langella and Jourdan figures
9. Werewolves Wave 2: Waldemar Werewolf, Undying Monster werewolf figures
Found it, Ian.  I wasn't sure which thread it was on.  Outside of the Romero, Monster Sqaud and Evil Dead waves, it appears that 7 more stragglers from previous waves need to be completed (Radu, Legend of the Werewolf, The Cat and the Canary, Langella & Jourdain Draculas, Undying Monster & Waldemar Werewolf).   

Anton Phibes

Also---THE MANSTER from the Science Gone Wrong series. I forgot that one,lol.  :-[

Wolfman

I'm not going to stop clamoring for a Tor Johnson/ Vampira 2-pack. I simply refuse to give in. Martin, am I coming through loud & clear? LOL

JP

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 21, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
Also---THE MANSTER from the Science Gone Wrong series. I forgot that one,lol.  :-[
That's right...another one I was really looking forward to!  Did you sling the paints on that one since you were doing some work for DD at the time, Richard?

Anton Phibes

....not yet I haven't lol.  Its a possibility.