THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on July 24, 2017, 06:08:42 PM
Evil Dead Possessed Cheryl?

thm

I would probably get that. BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN NO MERCHANDISING FOR EVIL DEAD 1. The best film in the series, legitimately scary and disturbing....and zippo. Unless you go unlicensed resin garage kit. Then you get possessed Cheryl and thats it.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 24, 2017, 09:17:40 PM
I would probably get that. BECAUSE THERE HAS BEEN NO MERCHANDISING FOR EVIL DEAD 1. The best film in the series, legitimately scary and disturbing....and zippo. Unless you go unlicensed resin garage kit. Then you get possessed Cheryl and thats it.

There are 2 customizers that did 1/6 Cheryl figures. I think one was Ones Customs and the other Chira's Custom Figures. Both were very well done. Particularly the Ones Customs, if I remember correctly.

thm

Palifan

Isn't the false hero in the dark cabin in the woods more likely to be Ash?

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on July 24, 2017, 10:44:09 PM
Isn't the false hero in the dark cabin in the woods more likely to be Ash?

Ian

....or Evil Deadite/Possessed Ash?  Wasn't there a movie called Cabin in the Woods? Seems like  I may have seen that or seen it advertised or something,lol. Failing memory. Was there any false hero/monsters in that thing?

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 24, 2017, 10:48:12 PM
....or Evil Deadite/Possessed Ash?  Wasn't there a movie called Cabin in the Woods? Seems like  I may have seen that or seen it advertised or something,lol. Failing memory. Was there any false hero/monsters in that thing?

Your memory's just fine Anton, there is a film from 2011 called Cabin in the Woods and it was a bit different than you first think and from what I can remember it wasn't too bad. That film has lots of different monsters so could be something from that.

Ash or Possessed Ash would be cool although Neca have already made a Mego style figure of both of these characters (which I recently picked up cheap to go with my Evil Ed). They're both pretty well done and it's always nice to have something different so I sort of hope that it's another character from Evil Dead that hasn't been already made by someone if it is based on that film. Saying that though DD do have a very certain look so I'm sure I'd go for it anyway.

Ian

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Forgot to mention, all previous orders will arrive at his forwarders this monday.

Also Ian and Anton you are on the right track, but we are taking about the false hero of The Evil Dead, who does the movie focus until they are killed?
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Sir Spooks-A-Lot on July 25, 2017, 01:42:10 AM
Forgot to mention, all previous orders will arrive at his forwarders this monday.

Also Ian and Anton you are on the right track, but we are taking about the false hero of The Evil Dead, who does the movie focus until they are killed?

Ahhhhhhhh......Scotty perhaps. Hadn't thought about that. He does knock Cheryl into the cellar and chain her up, and hack up the possessed Shelley. It isn't until he tells Ash "I don't care what happens to her, she's your girlfriend...you take care of her..." and then gets whacked that he changes from "hero" to "zero". Very good.

Palifan

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

Heads up, emails will be Monday August 7th.
You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!

Palifan

Joseph_Baeza

DD has already put out a 1/6th Van Helsing, so that only leaves the good Captain Kronos as the "legendary monster hunter" from Hammer, as far as I know.  Would not have been my first choice for a new FOOTLONG SUB, but what the hell, I'll take it!  And a possessed Mego Scotty from Evil Dead should be fantastic!  Can't wait to see what these look like.

1/6thtoyz

Sounds like there is a Van Helsing mixed in too. Not sure who

Anton Phibes

Only a few short hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palifan

Well that certainly didn't disappoint for me and I think I may have been one of the first to order as it came up before I even went to bed. Another great addition for my ever growing Mego style collection, amazing!  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

I am getting 2 of those footlong Ham and Cheese.  Great sculpt!